Reviews for Nude
rira-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
really good poem! loved it! so deep and well written! GREAT JOB!

rira-chan

P.S thanks for your reveiw!
thementalmeow chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I LOVE the format of this poem, and the references in it (btw i read your bio and noticed your fav book, i'd like to know why in your opinion it's so great? e-mail me please, i'd like your opinion on it... it had quite the opposite effect on me so i'm interested)TMM
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
the line ["I am sick to death of the idea of sin"], is just beyond gorgeous. really, it is my favorite and I love every aspect of this poem. it speaks brilliance!

* noelle
vintagewrath chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I liked this poem. sin as inescapable as skin and self loathing. does the visual shape of the poem reflect anything in particular? i've never seen the space needle. but this poem would look good on a poster or something where you could see the whole body of it.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wow. what GREAT descriptions. simply AWEsome.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i love this its so deep! keep writing!
GeorgeBailey chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
For some reason, I read this closer and more focused than I've ever read one of your poems. I like your line about being one of God's refugees. That's how I feel and I have even been relating to the song "Refugee" by Melissa Etheridge lately in relation to what's going on between me and god and me and the church. I don't know exactly what you're trying to say but I think the most important part of the poem is when you talk about being on top of the Space Needle. It's a great image of freedom, and I agree. I wish I could just be free from God, and everything.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3