Reviews for for what it's worth
dirty windows chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
lovely and interesting. i love the changing of sky's fall-ing. fall-en. fe-ll.

and the leaves are already crying remind me of the fall manipulations. (crying, as in tears falling, the tree is crying the leaves down and away.. fall.) it's beautiful.

i love the play on seasons as well "life's an unstandard summer break, it's always snowing." "winter's nervous breakdowns."

beautiful images.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
AH oh god, GOD. curses on the 30 favourite stories limit. no matter - you are god. this was BEAUTIFUL. the first two lines just... echoed... and the rest... well it just got better from there. multiple thanks and joys. beautiful gorgeosity.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
The spelling error was cleverly done; the poem is so simple yet beautiful. "the leaves are already crying"- just lovely.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I love the part with the wrong spelling, ingenious.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"...the leaves are already crying" I LOVED those few little words. It added a whole new feeling to the poem. Great job. KW!

Davida
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
completely unhinged, I love it. Seems to me like an older person laughing at the children in the playground. It's so beautifully broken.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow this is unique.

Would you believe I posted a poem called "Falling, Fallen, Felt"...

great minds think alike? or we're just all crazy in the same way. :)
always gats b y chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
gorgeous. love the repeatition in the first line: "sky's fall-ing. fall-en. fe-ll."

xo - Rei
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow that was absolutely incredible. I love your poetry more than i'll be able to tell you. Just...beautiful, amazing, bitter-sweet, dark, real, sassy.

Right. On.

Shavo
like a lover chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
"see-see, see boy, the leaves are already crying..."

this is just so flawless. "the leaves are already crying"; one of the greatest lines I've read on this site. it just stood out to me for some reason.
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
wow. tha tahd so much packed into it. i don't how or where to start so I'll just say this: amazing. and thank you for your reviews, i appreciate them from the bottom of my heart.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Winter depresses me. Especially here in Miami where it does get cold - despite what people say about it being warm all year round - but it never snows. It feels so incomplete.

Adore this one. A little childish and innocent with the word play and spelling mistakes but there's that bitter, darker side to it, especially "drink your toxic" and the last line, which by the way is gorgeous.

And yes, cutting was something I *used* to do. I broke that habit a couple months ago. ::feels proud::
Unready chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
good poem
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
typo in the title

very cool prose thing.. would woek well in poetry format as well.. tahnks for all your reviews

(ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!)
smile persephone chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love the manipulation of the words "fall-ing. fall-en. fe-ll / a-an-and". Genius. I adore "drink your toxic" and "fingers pointing at the genius ballerina". Love(ly).