Reviews for Protector
Sunset.Smile chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh, I'm pretty sure that completely rocked! You have a beautiful writing style that shines through in your words. And despite what you may think, it's not sappy: it's beautiful. Always continue with the awesome work, because you truly have talent. Amazing. :)
nothingtoSee chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That is one of the best poems i have ever read. Ever.
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aww, that's cute. Lovely song. *Sniffs* It's really lovely.

Beautifully written. Keep writing!
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
It isn't sappy and from what I see it isn't cheesy. It was was written very well, but then what else do I expect from you?
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw, I'm in love with this song. It fits me and my boyfriend perfectly. But, don't put things together in such a rush. lol I sound like my language arts teacher now...ah :D but anyways, this song is fucking awesome

-freak from the corner
shiva the detroyess chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i ACTUALLY like this sappy poem adam...lol...you know i like ur shit...i'm gonna take a quote for a status message...and my next poems will be up by the end of the week!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw, how sweet. Ok sorry, this is beautiful, amazing piece!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Aw, that's so sweet. I love..love poetry heh
Lipstick Stained Massacre chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
*applauds* *standing ovation* That was so very heartfelt. Brilliantly done. Bravo! XD
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
So it was sappy. So what? You did an excellent job, it was rather sweet (and normally I don't like that) but your portrayal was enjoyable. Great work.

HarlequinPlease fix me...
Incandescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Yea, it a bit sappy, but I like it anyway! Great job with the rhyming and all that good stuff! MyMorbidRomance