Reviews for the band of crasy, supernatural friends
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Well... interesting story so far... but I think you need to proofread your chapters a bit more... there were punctuation, spelling, and grammar mistakes here and there... but it was really, really funny, the story I mean... and it kept me going... keep writing... don't stop...
Susan chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
wow. that was strange but you do realize that the city is in a rumble and still in a rumble. Not to mention that tommy now has atleast one hole in the wall of his house, a missing gun, a torn apart safe, a clone machine still intact and in arms reach of marco, a speeding ticket and all of this has to be explained to the parents. Unless you make marco hyptnotize the parents to not notice it and get someone else to fix the mess and probably while he is at it he might as well think it is so col to make the parents do the chicken dance and hop on one foot singing I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Not easy if your still doing the teapot movements at the same time. lol. So marcus is a pure genius and an idiot at the same time. What's going on? does he have two personalities? Smart and Dumbass? it would be interesting if it did cuz imagine what would happen if he starts to talk to the band as an actual intellegent being...they would be dumbfounded, shocked, stunned to silence. Then again he does seem to have this nact for wanting to create machines what he's gonna do next? creat a time machine and bring the beatles, One of the queen of englands, King tut, or some other thing. Then again it would be interesting if he is able to materialize two very famous people yet hates each other. instead of politics it would turn into a fight fest...hm...who would win...bush or saddam...or maybe something else. I'm odd to think of such things. Well I should let your jumbled mind go crazy with the writing, just do us all a favor...never EVER turn into one of your characters ... such as Marco. Well let me rephrase this...JUST DON'T TURN INTO MARCO!. LATER
Shadic chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
o_O I like this Marco character - he's an idiot! *sits in the corner and plays with Taco Bell brand duct tape, complete with kitty prints*
Shadic chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Mon-kay! Monkeymonkeymonkey! *drools*

'Tis be a funny chapter. And who doesn't like the combination of fire, McDonalds, and the almighty monkey?
Whatevs chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Why would a Vampire need to make a machine that makes hamburgers?
Shadic chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Somehow I don't think it's a good idea to have fire in a vehical...I think it would've gone boom in a big way. But whatever! I wish to see how the violent stupid plan goes. I like violent stupid plans.
Shadic chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Mehehe, cat girls and vampires and stuff that goes BOOM! :) Me like. *cackles madly for awhile - for no apparent reason*
sirena-c chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
haha.. funfunny.. :) really nice..
demonlrd66 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
I accept your apology and have officially decided to stop reading this story in the school library. I keep laughing out loud and the librarian keeps staring at me. I like, still. Especially because it is funny. But what would make you think of combining a werewolf and a vampire? I mean really! Anyway, I have to stop asking authors questions in my reviews. Keep writing more! Can't wait to read it!
Magickmaster chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Very funny tcg/animefan357. You did really well on this one. are you gay.
sirena-c chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
uh.. cut off? or.. on purpose? no idea.. *shrugs* anyway, only one spelling error. actually two, including the title. storyline seems interesting.. original.
demonlrd66 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I like so far. I love supernatural peoples going around like normal peoples. This could turn out to be really good. Though I do take offense to the attack on the Backstreet Boys I will not hold it against you. ;)