Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
twibbit chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
:))
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
:))) awww! Sooooo excited for your next update!
Prodigee123 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
good
AdooreKhwab chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
At first I thought things between D&K were real. But when I read that conversation between David & Bryon, I knew it was some kind of dare. So, I saw this coming. Yet, I enjoyed reading it.
AdooreKhwab chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Guess what? I'm reading this on Christmas Eve! You did great.
AdooreKhwab chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Oh man oh man oh man! I KNEW they were going to get caught by Michelle.
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hey! This is good. You've captured my interest :)
missyb1988 chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I loved this it was written brilliantly I loved the characters and the love hate reltionship I do think it was drawn out a little bit and took forever for the get together and I wasn't content with the ending something didn't seem right maybe rushed and not seeing them in a real relationship for a while but that's my opinion apart from that I really enjoyed reading it :) your a talented writer
Random Girl chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Wow! This is such a good story! I haven't read a story about normal people for a while. :) hehe, and I like it 'cause I can sorta relate. I have a HUGE crush on my BFF's bro, so he and I are always getting into to crazy wars she has to break up. AND my mom is a lot like Kendra's. She has more than just two daughters. :) I love this story!
BeetrootIsPink chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
Mooooore!
Saadiyah chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
I don't know if you're already aware of this but I'm assuming you're not because I figure you would've taken some action. What I want to tell you is that someone else is posting your story as their own on this site. w. booksie romance/novel/klutzybrittany/hate-to-fate (minus the spaces) I only put them in because I don't know if fictionpress will allow a site... Anyway it's under a different name 'hate to fate' but she's posted the first chapter. She's stolen from a few others so I thought I'd let you know. I hope you don't take your story off because I just discovered it and I want to read it. I can see you haven't updated in a while so I don't even know if you'll see this message. Anyway just thought you deserved to know.
123ABC chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Just thought you would want to visit this link. She has done this to other authors and i would hate for her to take credit for your work

/romance/novel/klutzybrittany/hate-to-fate
dipintheriverstyx chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
PLEASE CONTINUUE
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
M... she's sort of pathetic, don't you think? And about the writing- real people don't normally get that angry that quickly... Unless all your characters have anger management issues...
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
she also has no sense of humor... I sincerely hope I have more sense than that (again, no offense intended)
444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »