Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Ms.Romantic chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
love it
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 17 . 7/5/2007
despite my deep and never-ending love for this lovely story, it is the single most frustrating thing i've ever come within 80,0 miles of.

so... please, please, please, PLEASE update as soon as inhumanly possible.

love,

izzie.
Thengrl chapter 17 . 6/29/2007
wow. shame on you for making a story that makes other people sad.I hate you.
Haylieboo chapter 17 . 6/27/2007
Aw :[ Update! Update! Update! This story reminds me of another one, except this was the end of the other one, and I can't think of the name right now...but it was good. And so is this one :]
atreyu love chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
interesting
SloanePeterson chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
That was totally depressing!
Alenor chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
no way! she shouldn't have started dating cameron again, that's just strange. can't wait for more though, i'm interested to see what happens next ~ Alenor.
Vicky chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
I am hopelessly in love with this story. I like the fact that it is still a love story without being the cookie-cutter hollywood story, ya know? I'm all for cliche's if their done well but it is also nice to read something more real...more meaningful. Your style of writing is really nice and i love the complexity of each character. I look forward to reading more.

xoxo
Dragon of luck chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
hum... not sure what to say...interesting chapter though...more soon please!
Maddye chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
Aw. I'm about to cry, seriously. Why cant they just be together? Let Cameron find the love of his life [or someone who likes him back at least] so he can move on, so then David and Kendra can be together [did you ever consider Cameron and Michelle?]

Anyways, keep up the execellent work
bec1246 chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
finally! ah make them have make up sex already
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
he he, well sex is sex and i say go for it!
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
sweety! i like, do you by any chanse have any pictures?
Basketball Barbie chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
aw update soon! so good!
jane speaks chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
Amazing! You're a very talented writer. I just started to read your story last night and was hooked. Can't wait to see what happens next!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »