Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
yangxuan chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
Hey

your story is A MAZE ING.

D: So anti-cliche! (: yay!
rushed88 chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
ugh i dont like that she's back together with cameron. poor guy

so sad. anyways update asap please )
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
That was very good and I hope to read more soon.
dreamweaver138 chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
wow... glad to see that kendra and david are talking again. even though it sounds like david's being an ass, but we're all human. hope to see another update!

dreamweaver138
forestfairy chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
i'm so glad you updated! i love this story. and i just love its intensity... the interactions between kenda and david. well, great job, as usual. update soon! )
fantasy4luvr chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
update soon pls
Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
ok so one quick question: are you open to bribery?

because i'm willing to pay for you to continue this story ASAP!

seriously, i think MY heart is going to break if something doesn't happen son...
kenya chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
there's no way it can be over between them they are so perfect. its weird he was like sincere in this chapter. it was great though bravo! love it and hurry up i cant wait! i'm like dying i love this story
Karma.Rose chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
One word: genius. Brilliant chapter, but not in the sense that I'll have to wait another few months for the agonizingly anticipated next chapter! Please update sooner, this story is great, i missed Kendra... and David for that matter..

Well done you!

Keep on writing, PLEASE.

Stella.
Marija.90 chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
*sigh*...this story is making me depressed. I feel so sorry for Kendra, shes really dug herself in a hole this time. I hope things get better and she finally ends up with David.
theeighthhouse chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
hmm. i wonder if you'll have a happy ending.

when i read this chapter, i got the tiniest feeling that she'd end up being depressed and alone, not with cameron and sure as heck not david. but that's just me.
givelifeyurall chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
well...it could of been worse. i'm still mad at those boys. they still need to take some of the blame and i wish david could be with her and camereon as her friend.
swimchickslam chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
Aww! That's so sad /
bluz chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
wait, what's over. Is it there relationship, no. Why did she have to get back together with him.
Lorango911 chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
For fuck's sake, you don't update for so long and when you do you leave this piece of trash! OH MY GOD I WAS JUST KIDDING. I WOULD NEVER BE SO MEAN AND SAY SOMETHING SO SHIT-FACED LIKE THAT AND MEAN IT. This chapter threw me for a loop. She's just on the rebound with Cameron, right? and David doesn't really want it to be over? is it the end? i hope not, cuz why would they put themselves through so much misery? yea, it's better to be with someone and miserable then alone and miserable but dammit, i want david! and why would Cameron do that to Kendra? he's sure as hell seemed pissed, but now he's dating her? hurry and update again!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »