Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
goodbyemylover chapter 17 . 6/2/2007

it can't be over for them!

why can't david just take her back and live happily ever after?

please update soon, and make david and kendra get together again.

and i don't like cameron. they need to break up, lol.

keep up the good work!
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
Absofuckinglutely heartwrenching. A wonderfully written chapter. The best to date. What else is there to say? Mad props.

- MM \m/
alicia chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
this was aesome it's quite freaky because just yesterday i re-read the whole story and today theres an update :) you just made my day
punkrock13 chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
i don't get y he said it was over, when they both felt a spark when he shook her hand. i just wish they'd get back together! can't wait for the next chapter!
Desert Illusion chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
Oh wow! You're alive! haha! I was starting to get a bit worried, but then I realized that it's the end of the year for high-school and college and people may be really busy with finals, and stuff. Just because I got freed from prison in May, doesn't mean that everyone is out as well! LOL!

Anyways, this was a good chapter! I'm kicking Kendra for hooking up with Cameron again, when we all know that it's David she wants. This is going to be one big mess...as if it already isn't!

And "Wuthering Heights" is one of my all time favorite novels! I LOVE that book! It's heartbreakingly beautiful. I tried to read that book when I was in the 6th grade, but it was too difficult, and for every other word, I needed a dictionary, and after the 5th page, I gave up. lol! I finally was able to read it in the 9th grade during the summer, and wrote a nice long review on it. I cried for a while though. Poor Heathcliff! Of course, I didn't dare read it again, because just thinking about it gets me a bit...emotional. *grins bashfully*

ANYWAYS, I hope to see a new chapter up soon! I can't wait to see what happens to the trio.

Take care!

~Maha
clear vision chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
you have so got to update soon!(:
Mrs. MJackson chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
hm, nice update...i really wonder what's gonna happen now. i can't wait, update soon!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
Is this the end? Or will you be updating again...ever?
Rikayla chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
Read the whole thing in one night. O_O In other words, PLEASE UPDATE. It says you haven't updated since December? Why~ ;_; Please please please update.

I don't think David is going to come crawling back this time, eh. And yeah, you do a pretty damn good job in writing bitchy characters. You should get an award for "Bitchiest Protagonist" and/or "Thickest Love Angst". Yeah.

Please update.
hanna chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
oh no, I hope everything will be fine with them!

I love reading your story! I hope there will be an update!
rockchick07 chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
aw...im disappointed in Kendra..a little anyways...she threw away both the relationships what a waste...i would've stayed with David!
SiobhanO chapter 16 . 4/13/2007
i don't like the ending.. :( it made me sad...
SiobhanO chapter 15 . 4/13/2007
wow... i love it!
cat10985 chapter 16 . 4/13/2007
so i just read ur story and it is great and i noticed u havent updated since dec and i really hope you do and finish it because i really want to know what happens.. i want kendra dn david to be together i feel so bad for her even though it was her fault.
Mrs. MJackson chapter 16 . 4/11/2007
REALLY GREAT STORY YAH GOT HERE! But there's a small problem..YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR! DUDE, WHAT'S THE DEAL? This story is too great to not update it and leave us hanging like this. C'mon, get on the good foot and let us know what happen with Kendra and David, i just love David so much. Kendra needs to sort out her priorities though..i love the girl, but her head isn't screwed on tight enough...update soon! c'mon, update, update, update, dont leave us like this. You're very talented, your writing is great!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »