Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
update NOW chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
when the hell are you going to update? UPDATE PLEASE!
givelifeyurall chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
damnnit you made me cry...gr...yesh its very god, but i don't agree with kendra, those 2 boys were playing their own mind games too, they should take some of the blame too, i mean if all that shit happened to me i would literally try to kill myself or do something crazy.
SiobhanO chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
they had sex, that girl is a good damn cliffhanger and you know it! arg, i cant even give you a long review because i need to find out more, well you brought it upon yourself writing this good and teasing your readers D
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
so david does have a heart, he sounds like a fiine boy. if i may say so, pictures !
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
do you by any means have any pictures? that would be tre nice ). as for the story, straigt to favourites. you are talented girl! and i read about that you have a david at your work, does that mean that this story hits close to home ?. shit lady, love it.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
do you even know how bloody brilliant this stroy really is? i mean really, you are talented girl, crazy shit! straigt to fav storie i tell you. bow to you!
dreamweaver138 chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
argh, she shouldn't have gone after cameron. oh well. update soon, the wait is antagonizing.
awaiting.rain chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
loved it. update soon, please
Anna chapter 16 . 2/25/2007
Omg! You can't leave a story like that!

What's going to happen next? David has to forgive her, doesn't he? I really like your fic and I'm dying to read the next chapter!

Please update soon.

Love Anna.
virgo-valentina chapter 16 . 2/25/2007
Oh bloody hell! This is just depressing! I crave the next chappie!
forestfairy chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
omg. this is absolutely amazing! i love the drama. could kind of relate it to what's happening in my life... although i would be michelle, not kendra. but omg. i just absoluetly love this story... no wonder practically everyone has it on their favorite stories list! update soon! please! omg. i feel so bad for david. never really liked cameron... but ya. kinda feel sorry for him too... but omg. update!
theeighthhouse chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
oh my gosh. near the end of this chapter, i was so sure you were just gonna end it.

i hope you're not.
theeighthhouse chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
mm. something's been bugging me. in the beginning of the chapter, kendra mentioned that cameron was interested in her, but before the two got together, she was confused about why he was being so more-than-friendsish. she would know, right?

and i just noticed that in the beginning kendra said she was by no means popular, and now she mentions that she is.

so yeah. maybe some slip-ups there.
siddika chapter 16 . 2/13/2007