Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
debrown700 chapter 16 . 2/7/2007
OMG...you must continues, please, please, please.
Natajaaay chapter 16 . 2/7/2007
i thought you'd frgotten us reviewers for a while lol, then my friend said the next chapter was up, and what a bloody well written chapter it is!

i think that even though she's just had a realisation we only have nightmares about, Kendra's doing good. for a start she didn't drive into a tree or anything like that...

can't wait to see what happens next.
CTRL chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
Jeez, man. This is a great story, really, but I some points I just want to strangle Kendra. I mean, really! Just, wow.

I can see how David is getting sick of it all, but still. Kendra and David are still pretty much meant for each other, and they could go on and be happy together as long as Kendra would stop being so stupid.

Haha, just.. gosh.

I haven't gotten this in to a story in a while. So yes, you must update.
ShineySianey chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
I have only just finished reading your story as i have only just joined fictionpress and i absolutely LOVE your story! I honestly thought that last chapter was going to have a happy ending but no! :( My favourite chapter was the chapter where Kendra met David's parents at Christmas, you know, apart from the whole bet thing! And it's nice that he needs her as much as she needs him! Please make it a happy ending!

Sianey

x
Dragon of luck chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
Poor Kendra. however she is right the only person she can blame is herself. I hope David is okay. I like him a lot more then the other dude.
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 1/20/2007
omigod i can't believe she went afer cameron, how is she gonna get david back now
Karma.Rose chapter 16 . 1/10/2007
NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! You sure update as soon as possible honey or i will drive myself into a wall... i've been waiting so long for this chapter. *tear* I reckon David's a tad too dramatic... but it was a really great chapter, thanks for that... Mega satisfying...

UPDATE SOON!

Stelle. xx.
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 16 . 1/6/2007
Wow! I loved it. You are always full of fun little twists. I am anxious to read the next chapter. Update soon.
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 16 . 1/6/2007
Holy freakin' wow.

Amazing chapter. Simply amazing. Wonderfully written.

Can't wait for the next update!

- MM
swimchickslam chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
Wow... poor Kendra... [
Maha chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
You have it in for your characters, don't you? The poor things are suffering so much, and you make them suffer MORE! But I really hope that the next chapter will have something a bit more cheerful? PLEASE! I know what she did with Cameron was WRONG. She totally used him, and doing that is ALWAYS wrong. What David did was wrong as well...the whole bet thing, but he fell for her along the way. AT least that's been cleared up now, and we know what really happened. I swear boys are so dumb and stupid sometimes! No offense to any males out there...but yeah...only guys would bet on things like whose the better seducer. *rolls eyes* Pathetic.

Anyways, I think David should have been a bit more understanding to her! She just lost her best friend! And worst, he called her the 'B' word! That's really sad! Anyone would have been distraught after being called that from her best friend. he should have given her a chance to at least explain herself!

Anyways, I can't wait for the next update, so can you please make it quick? *grins*

So, take care and UPDATE AGAIN!

~Maha
Whispering.Lies chapter 16 . 1/1/2007
wow. that was amazing.

the only sad part is that now kendra is left alone w/ no one to b there for her...yet. update soon!
onella chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
its a good story. Just didn't really get that last they just get back like they go from right to right. But its a good story. keep writing... if ther is goign to be more
rushed88 chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
u updated! YES! now do it again! and SOONER!
Juniper Nights chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
ack! you cant leave it like this! Kendra and David deserve a happy ending! Update soon, you left it at a cliff hanger!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »