Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
offenbarung chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
like jane austen much, joyful?
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
Wow. This story is intense! I love it! Please update soon!
Marie chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
OMG! OH how sad! although I don't understand why she went to Cameron when David was lying there sick and hurt. but ugh, wow. I'm seriously sad about this. LoL.

I love, love, love, love, love this story! and I hope that you update soon. Pretty please? I have to know what happens next.
fan chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
wow wow thats all I can say omg best story ever wow
Gigi chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
poor kendra
MCM315 chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
Wow, now David needs to chill. He's the "other guy" and should understand that Cameron is pissed because he saw Kendra kissing David. Everyone is so self-involved! I saw some hope after David told Kendra the details of the bet. It was a bit strange how David had the energy to have sex when he's so sick, but he just went with it I guess. He IS David after all. I just hope he doesn't land in the hospital with pneumonia.

Well, I hope something good comes out of all this. I'm unsure of what anyone really feels at this point. It's a huge, continuous circle.

Please, update SOON!
SloanePeterson chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
That was so incredibly sad.

I can't believe Kendra right now. My gosh.

I feel so bad for David.

I kind of want to go kill myself now that was so sad.

thanks though. hope another chapter is up soon.
goodbyemylover chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
oh my gosh, this was such a sad chapter.

i still loved it though, and i'm kind of mad at kendra for just leaving david standing there, but i guess i understand why she did it, cause cameron was her best firned, so maybe David needs to understand that as well.

How many chapter are there going to be for this story?

And i realy hope she ends up with david, which she probably will, right..?

And, is michelle mad at her? Cause i couldn't really understand the tone of their conversation?

well, update soon, please!
rina chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
love the story! update soon because im addicted to this story like cocaine ;)
j.c-chic chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
whoa yea she is screwed up aint she?
asidpaos chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
this has succeeded in depressing the hell out of me. lol

please make it happier and soon.
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
hey love this story so far. i really like it. i hope u can write more soon i really want david back in her life.
Right or Ryn chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
Oh goodness, poor Kendra. She keeps fucking up and can't seem to stop. Each time I think it can't get any worse she hits a new low. I mean, now she finally realizes she loves David, and well, you're the author. You know how it turned out. You also know how it will turn out. Is this going to have a happy ending? Will it be sugar or bittersweet? Will their be no happy ending at all? Your writing has always been pretty no nonsense real world type of romance stuff; I can't really see a Happily Ever After happening, but you can't blame a girl for hoping right?

Thanks for the update. Great chapter.
pinkdentalfloss chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
As much as I love this story, it also makes me want to rip out my hair. None of the characters are understanding of anyones feelings. It's so back and forth back and forth. It just gets too annoying.
bluz chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
No, just when i thought it was all happy dovy, well almost, then that happens.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »