Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Vicky chapter 15 . 12/26/2006
This story is amazing! It's funny, romantic and sad all at the same time. Please update soon!

xoxo
andra4 chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
This story is amazing please update soon!
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
plwase please! super please update! i trully adore this story!update!
Right or Ryn chapter 14 . 12/11/2006
You know what? I've figured something out. I've figured out why Kendra's life is fucked up, and it all has to deal with a little illness I like to call I Won't Open My Goddamn Mouth and Speak the Truth Syndrom. Kendra has a severe case of it. Someone needs to cure her of it fast before it takes over her whole body, her whole life, and she rots from the inside out and becomes an emotionless corpse. She's going to end up alone unless she opens her goddamn mouth. Everything seems to be shriveling up and dying but she doesn't see that she has the power to bring back the life.
Right or Ryn chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Please update! Please! You know how great this story is and how much we all love it, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. So why in the name of all that is Holy has it been 3 gosh darn months? I have to know what happens. Everything might not turn out okay, right now it looks like it won't, but I need an ending, a resolution, a something, an anything.

We're still here. We're still waiting.
Desert Illusion chapter 15 . 12/8/2006
OMG! To say that this story is mind blowing is an understatement. Like seriously, I wanted to review for ALL the chapters, but I couldn't stop myself from reading on.

Those two...David and Kendra. God, they made me want to laugh, cry and scream, at them! It's as plain as daylight that they BOTH have fallen in love with each other. Of course what David did was TERRIBLY wrong. The whole bet thing. It was just wrong, but Kendra needed to give him a change to explain his actions. I mean I know she was hurt, and if I were in her place, I wouldn't wanna hear any excuses either...but it's been SO long! David NEEDS to tell her what really happened. I don't think the whole Christmas, lights, and ice skating was a show, either. There were moments where David was sincere with Kendra, even if his intentions were not that sincere and good to begin with. Something changed him during all this. He seriously needs to explain it all to her. And you seriously NEED to update! Like honestly! I'm gonna die here if you don't update and FAST!

This is one amazing story, and I MUST find out what happens next. I really hope for their sanity (and MINE!) that they get back together.

So, take care and UPDATE SOON!

~Maha
bec1246 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :) its been two months!
Arwen Starfire chapter 15 . 11/8/2006
come on, this can't go on forever! can't Kendra learn something, finally? this tragedy is getting redundant. come on, have her run after him or something. or have him quit giving up and wait until she actually listens. I kinda getting frustrated with the pigheadedness of both of them.

good story though.
meg chapter 15 . 11/7/2006
o please please please update! i have read your story many many times but i don't get ever get tired of it..hehe.. don't discontinue it because it's really good.
clear vision chapter 15 . 11/5/2006
wow, great story! please UPDATE SOON!
virgo-valentina chapter 15 . 11/5/2006
Reading this story has shot my emotions to pieces! its awesome!pls update!
Tagrina chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
I just spent the last 3 hours reading your story all the way through and I will not stand for you ending the chapter like that! I'm supposed to be doing my homework, not reading. It's 11:18 PM at night... this is what you have made me do!

Damn it...

PLEASE HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
swyen chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
all i can say is wow. and please update soon!
x.eternitally chapter 15 . 10/6/2006
woahh .. woahh . wow ''
Heidi chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Holy crap! This story is absolutely amazing so far. I sometimes get comepletely bored with how much detail one can use while writing but you use detail brilliantly. I love Kendra - sarcastic, bitchy, confident and extremely funny. Reminds me of someone I know. And David seemed like such a typical highschool man-whore but as the story went on, he is so different to that. He's an amazing character also and I love how they've both seemed to accidently fell in love. It's a brillialt story line and you write wonderfully. I'm going to keep on reading this story because it's absolutely wonderful and I'd definitely recommend it. Keep this all up sweetheart. - x
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »