Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
tour d'ivoire chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
And it ends on a little note of humor.

Lovely, darling.
UbiquityEssence chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
...mean
UbiquityEssence chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
wow
theeighthhouse chapter 15 . 9/28/2006
this makes me feel so sad..
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
As soon as I started reading this I fell in love with it. Your descriptions of the characters are wonderful and since I'm a description whore I was like in heaven. This is very well done and the mental images of each character are very strong so that it easy to picture them. Good Work!
Sing-Me-a-River chapter 15 . 9/21/2006
AMAZING, absolutely amazing chapter. You're incredibly talented. Please update asap!
mavee352 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Cool.. 15 chapters and 200 reviews. That's really many! I just got to reading your story and you're just awesome! Haven't reached chapter 15 but, pls update as soon as possible! _
rainey chapter 15 . 9/19/2006
Very well done chapter.

Kendra needs to stick to a decision and stop torturing these boys. (BTW, the right decision is ofcourse, David).
rushed88 chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
update
meggie chapter 15 . 9/19/2006
yay! an update! ..haha..i just love this story.._...it deserves more reviews!...
Karma.Rose chapter 15 . 9/19/2006
*goes mad* this was one of my favourite chapters! I love how long you make your chapters, and i love DAVID! He's perfect, you made him perfect, im so jealous! I cant wait for more more more!

Stella. x.
Heather chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
OMG thank you for updating! I actually havent read this yet bc i gotta get offline but i'm printing it..i'll write a review tomorrow probably..but thanks for updating.. i almost gave up on you! haha
bookwrm chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
argh! no.. david got sick.. (( of course he'd get sick. he just made out with a hospitalized kendra. i still loved it anyhow.

please (100x) update son.
mo chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
u updated! and it was so angsty, i want them to get together, plz get them together. Update soon!
swimchickslam chapter 15 . 9/16/2006