Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
dipintheriverstyx chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
PLEASE CONTINUUE
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
M... she's sort of pathetic, don't you think? And about the writing- real people don't normally get that angry that quickly... Unless all your characters have anger management issues...
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
she also has no sense of humor... I sincerely hope I have more sense than that (again, no offense intended)
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
hahaha... now I wonder how she ended up with mono... hahaha... you know, I really DON'T like kendra... (Nothing against you of course)... she's sort of ... hypocritical... and drama queenish and david's right- all she enjoys doing is wallowing in self pity or hating people for no reason (well, who doesn't? But she takes it WAY too far.)
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
aw, cute )
theslykit chapter 19 . 6/5/2010
oh my freaking goodness i hope you finish this soon... i will cry if you don't...TT
amelia chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
it's 2 years now, but I still wish you'd update. love this story :(
Joana chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
WOW, this was so good and you are so skilled you reallyshould think about writing as a proffession
Silvertwinkle chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Awesome story :)
demi.91 chapter 19 . 9/22/2009
Hey I don't know if you still check this coz its been over a year since you updates (stupid college - im blaming it!)

But I just have to say i love your story. The concept of lust..or even hate, turning into love is really interesting and...steamy along the way haha.

Really enjoyed reading it all in one go lol (too bad you couldnt finish it or havent updated or anything)

Anyway, just showing my appreciation for your talent.
MiLiNA chapter 19 . 9/5/2009
This has been such an amazing story! I usually don't read stories that are incomplete but this one sounded good so I decided to give it a try. I don't know if its finished or not but at least the last chpater ended on a good note, though I still have lots of questions running through my mind. Nice.
Penny Jones chapter 19 . 8/29/2009
This story is like ripping my heart out. It is all over the place, in a good way. :) Ok, I admit it is a tad bit too dramatic and unbelievable for my taste. Though I was enthralled while reading it, so you kept my interest the whole time. I have feeling you won't update again so at least it ended on a happy note...:)
azerjaban chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
I am glad to inform you you are the first ever author I have put on Author Alert. I am that in love with your writing style.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love how you started with explaining their differences and having an actual reason to dislike each other. Their repertoire is amusing and so is how they try to up each other.

Its loathe on both ends and I love it!
covertwatch chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
wow, i just finished reading this story and its now like 2 in the morning. it really was captivating. great job. you have a really distinctive writing style-a mix of dry humor and witty narrative and a little of something else i can't quite identify. i have to admit, in the beginning, i was doubtful bec. your characters were so flawed and it seemed like they were being melodramatic...but then i realized that was the ingenuity of it all: your characters were real, human...and you captured them very well, especially kendra, they way she matures and progresses throughout the story. wow. this is probably the longest review i've ever written. anyway, to summarize: amazing work :)
447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »