Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
shhsilence chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
aw
BNC chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
I must say I absolutely love this story. I love David and I am going to be so angry if she messes around with Cameron... I can't wait for an update.
Lostinmemory chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
hm a sweet jack asswho woulda thought itnice work
Naliretta chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
Excellent work! You wrote the emotions so well, and I really love your characters. PPMS!
mo chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
hmm don't know how to react, loved all the angst! plz update soon!
merveeeee chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
love it keep it upp :)
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
This chapter was really good and I hope to read more very soon. I love how Kendra finally handled it. It was the greatest reaction in the world. I can totally relate to that loathsome feeling.
MCM315 chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
Kendra could've at least listened to him. And she's SO easy. lol. David should've just told her what was going on before seducing her. And now Kendra is going to use Cameron? Yeah, I don't like her right now, but I understand why she's upset. Still, let David talk! That was so frustrating. Update soon!
Waiting for Never chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
OK, so i dont really know what happened between David and Byron but i do know that its needs to come out soon. Its driving me buts that she hates him that much and deny that she loves him. Man' i can't wait for the next chapter
Karma.Rose chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
You can't just stop it like that! This is just complete agony, what is wrong with you? HAHA, great chapter, you better update quicker next time or I swear... Cant wait!

Stellaxoxo
ani18 chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
I have been waiting for this chapter and it was worth it. I love this story so much.

I am mad that Kendra didn't let David explain. I just don't like Cameron putting the moves on Kendra. David and Kendra are so perfect together.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Juniper Nights chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
i adore this story...:) hehe awesome characters and plot
bluz chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
That's horrible, the way that she's using him like that. n e ways, love it, and can't wait til the next one.
SloanePeterson chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
oh my gosh. wow. oh my gosh. ... wow...please let David explain soon! I can't stand it! and please update soon, you take to long to update, it kills me.
Starburst7390 chapter 10 . 1/26/2006