Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
CatchAFallingStar chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
I love this story but when is the plot going to move on. Kendra and David are really getting on my nerves, someone needs to make up there freakin mind on whether they are going to be together or not. I'm just ready for them to choose one thing or another
Kimberly Beckwith chapter 19 . 6/26/2009
I loved it this is a awesome story i hope some day you will write more of this it is veary good!
daling chapter 19 . 4/17/2009
this story just keeps going round n round
AJ southern chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
Very cute story. Your writing got progressively better through the 19 chapters. Is this the end or is there more? Nicely done, I really enjoyed it! : )
New King on the Block chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
I love this story

really

it's awesome

i jus thate how it's back and forth between them.

ANd being a fellow wirter i find it annoying when people say "Update" when i'm sure you've got alot to do.

But seriously, one chapters enough for me,

i've read this story twice over!

but yeah, you can tell i talk alot.

Pariss

x
xxjoceyuxx chapter 19 . 3/19/2009
This is such a cute story!
DawnAwakens chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
Okay so this is about the fourth time that I have reviewed on this story but I can't help it. You have such an amazing talent, you know just how to make a reader break down lol. This has to be the most cutest love story ever. Past the fighting, the constant breakups (that really should stop) I think I'm head over heels myself lol! Really.. this is a great job. Hope that you'll be able to update soon ) Thanks again for making it such a wonderful happy ending. I MYSELF Couldn't be happier! I thought the story would end with David & Kendra not being together. Luckily, that didn't happen
DawnAwakens chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
OMG NO! You can't have David and Kendra not together. You can't do that. Omg.. I hope the ending change sbecause right now IHATE CAMERON! Omg Im going to have a panic attack lol. Dude.. my heart just broke. ANd I'm seirously going to go cry if they're not tgether. DamN!
DawnAwakens chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
AH I LVOE THIS I LOVE DAVID AND I LOVE KENDRAA!
DawnAwakens chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
I AM I NLOVE WITH THIS STORY AND IM GONNA KEEP READING IT ) GOD UR AMAZING! SERIOUSLY!
happy ever afterxx chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
New Reader: I really love this story, it's so great :) more soon?
ginabella59 chapter 19 . 11/16/2008
This story was beautiful.
faithful.dream chapter 19 . 10/15/2008
its been MONTHS since you last updated.

are you going to continue this story?
Jemima chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Hey! i KNOW its been a while since you last updated but please update again if you have the time! pleasepleaseplease! i got so caught up in the story i was staring at the chapter button coz i didnt want it to finish!

PLEASEPLEASE )

your a great writer and without the grammar errors its soo nice to read ! and the story line is fantastic ! please continue this as i think lots of other people would want to keep reading it!
ridiculouskopec chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
Wo! i have spent my spare time for the last week reading your story - and i honestly love it! Great charachters, though i was ready to punch both david and kendra in the kidneys for yet again getting into a fight instead of just realizing they should be together. Anywho - love it love it love it! and... i'm hoping a chapter is coming along soon? maybe? maybe not? There is no way you can end the story here... not when you have brought up prom, and the summer vacation as the last hurray before David leaves...

you can do it! Write! yyay! :) best of luck with writing and all your endeavors!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »