Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Karma.Rose chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
awesome stuff! it was so exquisite, and detailed, and you really felt the emotions coming across.. I really loved it, well done... update soon.

Stella

xoxo
accountdeactivated22 chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Really love this story! Please keep going!
Karma.Rose chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
HOLY CRAP! More more more! This is like an addiction. I swear to god, I have been checking everyday for the next chapter, and here it is. Its too exciting to wait for the next one, just write out the whole story!

Stellaxoxo
Lilly chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
Aww! Come on! You can't just leave it like that! Next chapter soon- with Kendra remembering what happened... maybe David's POV as well?
gummybears616 chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
yay..i loved this chapter...you have to update soon...cause im really not that patient
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Hey! I'm really liking this story! Can't wait to read more, and the writing is superb.

- MM
Karma.Rose chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Intriguing 3rd chapter, really gives us more of a taste about David. Im really liking where this is going! I cant wait to find out what happens next.

Well Done,Stella
gummybears616 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
oh well this story is absolutely fabulous! I must say your writing style is excellant the story is awsome...please update fast...like real fast. :)Sara
Karma.Rose chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
GREAT 2nd CHAPTER! Loved it! Make a 3rd! I cant wait, Im so into this!
Weeping Duck chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This was certainly a chapter that I enjoyed. I love the idea of this, and I adore the personalities of Kendra and David-but David especially because he amuses me.

In an uncanny way, this reminds me of my life, but at the same time, it's completely unique and unlike most of the stories I've read on this site.

Anyway, excellent work! I can't wait to see more of this.
Ssinjin Nilah chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
chapter two now. kthx.
Karma.Rose chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I loved it! I usually dont bother with stories but this one was great! Please make more chapters... Im stuck and I want to read more!

Stella