Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Furfaidz chapter 19 . 2/6/2008
holy mother of french fries! i don't CARE if it's 1,386 words! or if david had a mohawk! this story just... i don't know how to say it... *oh, and i don't have anything sexual towards this story- i somehow lost my need of lust this year even tho i'm 16 :( i'm so boring lol* this story is amazing! stuff you'd see in NOVELS. bravo, i love your style of writing so please don't change your skill(if you do i will have to figurativly stab your heart with a barbie pen- don't think i won't!) :D good luck, don't change!
thatcrazychickcindy chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
I have to say...

I love this story.

That should explain everything; I can't put anymore into this review than that.

I LOVE this story.

Thank you so much for writing.

You are amazing at what you do.

Thanks.

Hope you get this published one day.

rushed88 chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
is this story over now?
Zephyr-wings chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
Yeah that was great to read! I'm glad that they are finally together. So is the next one going to be the last chapther? You already covered Hate and Lust so the trip to Europe would be great to cement the inexplicably wonderful something that's left, Love.
jane speaks chapter 19 . 1/24/2008
Yay! I'm glad that they are finally together and that they're finally happy! I can't wait to read about Europe!
Zephyr-wings chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
Yey, hooray, and three cheers to Kendra for finally admitting it was ALL her fault.
Zephyr-wings chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
Oh Kendra is pissing me off! She continuously blames all her flaws on David and lies to herself every possible time she can. I could never be with someone that indecisive. It’s frustrating.
Zephyr-wings chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
Kendra is way too moody for my taste. I really do think she's bipolar because she is just too ramdom and confusing sometimes. Either way I really love your story.
Zephyr-wings chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
Kendra is so bipolar, but I sympathize with her. I do feel bad for Cameron because he’s also being used. Michelle won me over with her willingness to be a bitch to Kendra just because she’s her friend. Guess David didn’t realize how much of an ass he was being until now. Well, can’t wait to read what happens next!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 19 . 1/23/2008
Hey Alasse! This is an amazing story you have here! I have to say though that I've never read a story before where the main chapters spend - what is probably 100 pages in Word - so much time pining for each other and making their lives miserable. If I started reading your story before you released this chapter I'm not sure I would continue for the sheer frustration it brings me when perfect couples don't get together. I think they are such a cute couple
Zephyr-wings chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Ouch! Things are starting to pick up.
givelifeyurall chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
i love it! exactly the ending i was hoping for
Zephyr-wings chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
Glad everything is getting back to normal but somehow I find myself worrying about what Byron was talking about with David.
fickchin chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
Wow, I love it! :) You're an excellent writer. Keep updating!
Zephyr-wings chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
This is getting so good, I can't wait for people to start interrogating Kendra!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »