Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Zephyr-wings chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
OMG Kendra is a happy drunk LOL!
Zephyr-wings chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Hahaha, Cameron you're in trouble now!
Zephyr-wings chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hahaha, I like the humor injected in this chapter. Kendra has perfect comedic timing.
Desert Illusion chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Oh God! Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story! I thought you'd forgotten all about it! I'm so happy that they are back together again. But David is leaving though! So...what's gonna happen to Kendra? Is she gonna go with him, or is not gonna leave now that they are together? But whatever happens, at least they'll always be together. Either cannot live without the other, so they'll make that whole long-distance-relationship work. They'll HAVE to make it work.

But yeah, thanks for not forgetting this great story, and your faithful readers. *grins* It's about time you updated! lol!

So, take care, and update soon? hehe!

Bye!

~Maha
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Well hello again! :-D So happy that there's been another update, but now I feel like I've gotta re-read! Wonderful chapter, I do feel sorry for Cameron though. Poor chap, can't seem to catch a break with the girl he loves. /sigh

-MM
hi-tanner85 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
I love this and I hope it stays perfect? Because I've been waiting forever for their relationship and now it's there and it's great and I'm way excited for fictional characters. I don't mind the slow updates if they'll all be like this. YAY! That is the word that sums it up, a bit whopping, hands over head, stupid smile across the face, YAY! ! !
goodbyemylover chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
aww, this chapter made me really happy!

and i'm so glad that they're back together, you have no idea!

i really really really hope david doesn't go into the marines but goes to college, preferably the same college as kendra so that they live happily ever after, because they're just SO cute together!

update soon!
Lochi chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
wow you updated! Great and what a lucky chapter. I'm so glas they're together. David was so nice in this chapter, he really changed a lot. Poor Cameron, but he looked it was ok, I bet he knew their relationship couldn't last any longer. I wonder how the trip to Europe will go. David and Kendra togehter...it's gonna be fun haha Thanks for this very cool chapter.
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
That was a joy to read. I really like the plot and I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work.
LondonLi chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Wow, they actually grew up! I hope they don't backslide with that dark little warning at the end of the chapter. Are we almost done yet? It seems like that the end of the year would equal the end or end-with-epilogue to me. Thanks for the update.
sunflower.kiss chapter 18 . 1/15/2008
Is that the end? Because I have to say, If that is the end, that's one hell of an ending. This story is amazing, please don't write anymore because I think that's the perfect endingg like EVER.
Zephyr Zucchini chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
*sadnod*

ye gads life sucks :D
ultrastellar17 chapter 18 . 12/9/2007
hey! it's so nice! keep going and update soon! i freakingly love your story!
Lochi chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
wow it was so sad. I'm glad it was from David's POV once again. there are so many emotions in every your chapter, it's beautiful. You need to update soon now, because I need to know when they'll be together )
Lochi chapter 17 . 12/8/2007
oh I admit I was crying. that was absolutely amazing. I don't understand that you have about 360 reviews, I thought this story would have at least 10 because it's amazing )
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »