Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
bluemoon89 chapter 18 . 11/24/2007
OMG i love ur story though david can be a little cruel at times but update soon!
Jay827 chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
that CANNOT be it.

she hit her head on the table for not being able to stop him?

doesn't he understand she needs him as much as he needs her?

i guess not...

update when it's possible.
Jay827 chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
OVER!

oh hell no. jesus christ i can't stop reading this.
Jay827 chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
haha. David has mono.

hehe. that's the funniest thing ever!
Jay827 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
i don't like david's. one of my friends' boyfriends is named david he is so aggressive & such a dick. everyone hates him, at least everyone other than his girlfriend. sucks for him.
Just Breathing chapter 18 . 10/28/2007
I am completely and totally in love with this story. David makes my heart melt every time. I hope you continue on with this story because I'll be waiting for a new chapter. Though, I do understand your college predicament, cause I'm in university too. SO much work.

Good luck with everything and keep up the awesome story!
onegurl chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
omg...wat happens...next..post soon..
Stevshals chapter 18 . 10/14/2007
wow! I could not get enough of this! I can not wait until you update! Great job!
Devil's fall chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
i thought chapter 17 was the last chapter, i am so happy that you came up with another one. update soon.
scallywag chapter 18 . 10/8/2007
I just finished all 18 chapters and really enjoyed it. Your characters are seriously frustrating though and make me wish I could reach into their world and just shake some sense into them.

Why is David still with Kallie if he doesn't like her? He is apparently a pretty popular guy and could have another girl who he could at least stand?

If Kendra loves David as much as she opines then how could she run back to Cameron so easily and why does she seem so happy with him? I would be more understanding if it wasn't the same guy she was so willing to throw over for David not just 5 minutes earlier.

Next, I know something will go down over the summer on their European trip or that's what I hope. I do however think beyond their happy, blissful reconciliation -that sticks- and wonder about college. You started the story by saying that David was a very smart guy and his Shakespeare/English Lit comprehension skills aside I'm hoping that he really is as smart as you said, so maybe he could be in Boston at Harvard or MIT or Boston College or Tufts or you get the idea. Maybe majoring in some engineering or computer graphics/animation/rendering/ or math course or whatever it is and then Kendra can join him once she starts Harvard a year later. Just let him go to school in Boston and not go out of state ... hehe. I just realized that I have way too much time on my hands ... planning these kids' college futures.
xoxoxoxoxolalalal.boombang chapter 18 . 10/8/2007
greatstory(: keep it going...
rushed88 chapter 18 . 10/6/2007
sometimes i hate david and other times i feel sorry for him. hope to read more soon. update asap please!
FM Radio chapter 18 . 10/4/2007
BOO BOO BOO! EVIL CHAPTER, aweseome, it was very interesting, BUT STILL EVIL! Oh also when you wrote "but that's neither nor there" You for got the "here". The saying is "that's neither here nor there",I think you just forgot to type the word here. Other than that my everything above sums up how I felt about this chapter. Update soon!
Alenor chapter 18 . 10/3/2007
oh no no no no no! gah, people are stupid. they annoy me. why can't they all just sort everything out so that it's the way it's supposed to be? ah well, cya later ~ Alenor.
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 18 . 10/3/2007