Reviews for Lust, Hate, and Something Inexplicably Wonderful
Desert Illusion chapter 18 . 10/3/2007
Heart-breaking chapter, once again! I really hope this story has a good ending, with them getting together, or else, you're not gonna get nice, lovely reviews! lol!

And yes, college IS hard! lol! Who told you it was easy? I wish you all the best with your studies. I have one more year left of Bachelors, then on to my Masters! Yay! What fun -_-

Anyways, good luck and take care! Update when you get the time. )

BYE!

~Maha
jane speaks chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
This was really really sad. It really saddens me that neither of them are willing to give it another shot, even though they both were obviously more happy together. But then again, David can't wait forever. I am really hoping that they both wake up soon and end up together.

I love your story and I can't wait for your next update!
goodbyemylover chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
oh my god, i think this was almost more sad than the end of the last chapter.

i felt like crying! why would david make the same mistake again? why would he leave her again?

please update soon, and PLEASE make them make up and get back together like fate wants them to!

keep up the great work!
Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
aw

i feel for him, i get that feeling!

wow, awesome chapter

i want more please :)

update soonly

-midge
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Well it was certainly good to get to read another chapter. I like how it is from David's POV instead of Kendra's. Well keep up the good work.
SloanePeterson chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
That was so sad. What is with Kendra and Cameron. Why is she even with him? It's frustrating me.
j4pcurrypwns chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
oh geez oh geez oh geez

you do not understand how excited i was to receive that story alert!

i'm kind of on the edge of my seat right now.

i do hope college is going well.

well enough for you to update again that is. :P

just kidding.

but really, i love it.
dreamweaver138 chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
strange how i felt like crying throughout the chapter, especially at the end. ok, not that strange seeing as the words chosen are strong and can elicit an emotion out of the reader.

congrats!

hope there's an update, albeit the college work and social problems .

hopefully when it's Christmas break? (is there a Christmas break in college? hm...)
Evenstar1389 chapter 17 . 9/21/2007
How did the she get from a prude to major angst? oO we need happy moments here. Choose one or the other ack
Arwen Starfire chapter 17 . 9/19/2007
Oh, please don't say this is the end! Is this story really going to end like this? Kendra and David deserve a happier ending.
cherry617 chapter 17 . 9/14/2007
please update soon!
MARK In TIME chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
Right...

I liked this story, I really did, but I guess in the last 5 chapters I just got really annoyed and extremely frustrated. How can she just flip back and forth with two guys? Why is everyone so god damn desperate? And why the hell can't she just stop acting like a melodramatic pretentious bitch? I really reckon you should go back and ease off some of the drama. As a reader it’s hard to keep up with all this unrealistic emotion. I felt connected at the start with Kendra, but she just lost me within a chapter. I understand this is your mind working, and as a selfish reader I shouldn't be telling you what to do, but I advise you to take a good read at what you've written and try and make it more reader friendly.

Looking fo the next (drama less) chapter,

MARK In TIME
flojo22811 chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
no! you can't stop there! please update asap!
lazaro chapter 17 . 7/30/2007
i really like this story.. nut i wish on god's green earth that you would update sooner, because i had to reread the whole story just to remember what it was about...
ANGER chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
i find it pretty rude that you back handedly insulted Jews throughout your story.

it seemed a if you couldn't actually have a Jew in your story so you made him half? and this line truly offended me:

“I didn’t know that any Jews actually went to temple,” I told him, my hands firmly planted on his hips.

“Well, a lot of them don’t..."

i'm Jewish and i belong to a synagogue and most Jewish people do go to temple/synagogue. for future reference don't talk about something you don't know about.

looking forward to an emailed response.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »