Reviews for Midnight Stranger
GittaStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I liked it, but I am a cheese ball!
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was a very cute and sweet story :)
blackrule chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
It was interesting reading this story. I liked it. Just a bit of advice, when writing what you call 'you' stories they're usually written partly in present tense. For instance 'You sniff, you could feel your heart breaking', instead of using could you should use can. It feels like it needs more though. Like this should just be the begining of a story or the outline of one. I think that if you eleborated a little bit more, it wouldnt ruin the story it would enhance it. Keep up the good writing though :)
Haley Hardcore chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
it is cheesy but very good i like it alot
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
you had to write it in second person, didn't you? you just had to make me depressed... *sniff* kidding. Artemis is a girls name... it works, what the hey...
tamekabu chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Drool...Wow...Speechless
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I'm terrible with tenses too. XD Anyways, this was an amazing story. I wish it just wasn't a one-shot. I like stories that place the reader in the character's shoes. This was very well done!
emilia chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
nicely written!bravo!
AveryroseI know I'm lazy chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
*jumps up and down * OOH! YAY! ohmygosh! I would have never had the courage to write something like that! I heart the end!
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow...Vamp. stories...I'm so far behind in mine. But this was...it was interesting, Artemis sounds rather yummy if that helps! I'm a sucker for a blood sucker...as lame as it is. Wonderful job, but saying "you" makes it a bit...to me it's odd. Still good but odd. Oh well.

HarlequinPlease fix me...