Reviews for Miracle Makers
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
DasherspeedGaia chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I love your story so far. It's amazing. I only have one issue though...It ended with Chapter: 9! Just wanted to let you know that I rather enjoyed it.

To a writer,

from another.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
LOL! This is my favorite chapter so far. Question though, after the 3 month training period, was that Genki destroying the dummies or Genkage? If it was Genki, then it's about time he grew some balls. If not, oh well, Genkage will quickly kick some ass.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Damn it, this story is so efing cool! I'll be reviewing every chapter from now on. You should check out my story and tell me what I need to improve in. Yours is good the way it is.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
First chapter is great. I will be reading this whenever i get the chance.
Shang chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I'm gonna be straight: I usually don't like stories placed in our world (for what reason I have no idea... there are exceptions though), so when I read the first, few paragraphs, I was into oh-man mode.

However I'll admit truthully that this story did kinda sucked me in. It was differently written then the way I prefer manga stories to be, and yet here I am, finished with the first chapter and interested in what happens next.

I must admit that it's hard for me to predict which way this story will go (since so far it doesn't seem that action/adventure-ish), but I have hopes about it now.

I'll cut the reading short this time, but I'll be back to read the rest in the near future and when that happens, you can expect few reviews from me, as I usually review each chapter separately (especially when chapters are longer).

So far: good job.
Noelani Jiano chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Oh, another guy with the same ability... Hm... I enjoyed this chapter even more. Yukio deserved it. Haha. I'll read and review the rest tomorrow.

Noelani
Noelani Jiano chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
... o_O ... I feel... I feel...pathetic.

I love this! It may only be the first chapter but it's awesome! You are so descriptive and your words seriously drug me in so quickly I couldn't stop reading, even to take a drink of my soda. *bows respectively* I'm going to go read more now...

Noelani
CrescentMoon Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey, saw you in the writer's forum on gaia! -applause- Nice story! I'm more of a poet myself, but I'm working on two books...one of which is giving me too much damn writer's block!
morbid-scribbles chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Whoo Dir en Grey
blankee chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
on the first chap, your spaces were quite...well, nonexistent so it was kind of difficult to read, all in all, it was good!
Niki Tori chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
This chappie was COOL! _ had a ton of action man!

Until NExT Time

LoVe Ya!

!Niki!
Niki Tori chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
This was a nice chappie. I haven't read in a while and it's nice to catch up. _I am moving on to the chapter to find out what happens next. Oh yeah thanks for the very helpful review!

Until NeXt Time

LoVe Ya

Niki!
Darket chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Fuck. Dude, I don't like this.
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
OMG this story is funy! I LOVE IT!