Reviews for Dear Leaf
Picasso's paintings kill chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I love
Picasso's paintings kill chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
love

random lyrics from a song: the the bloodless moon and you took the breathe from my throat

eisley
sini chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
ashy come meet the sun again is brilliant. please please please write more
Gilaine chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
These "chapterlette"s are brilliant - each chapterlette feels very honest - keep hold of that.

Only, ... Enzo? I do not mean to cause offence, but what were his parents thinking when they signed the birth certificate? ;)
trinabelle chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
oh my. I just read this and it is awesomely awesome. I love ash and leaf and adam and enzo. especially enzo, because he is just so adorable. I want 't stop xx
aurora llyria chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
So far, I like it a lot. Rather odd and vague, but cool. And in this chapter (I also like the chapter names, by the way), I like the description of the painting. I want to paint it now. Even though I'm not very good at painting. And the part about the fallen leaf - "It's dead" is oddly almost sort of haunting.

Okay, now I'm going to go read more. :)
Abby Sequioa chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
aww, this is sightly confusing yet.. awesome writing... sorry I didn't have time to read it all... I'll finish later!keep writing~
val chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
lovely last paragraph.

and i remember slides of perfection...
evm chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
I've been waiting so long for you to update this! And you finally have, and it's wonderfull. Much love.
Coloured Raindrops chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
"What's up, Butterfly Kiss?" Love that. Pleasepleaseplease (Mr. Sandman bring me a dream) update soon!
whacked chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
"She knows you’re there for her, but she needed Enzo so she could know if she could love him, too."That took my breath away. i think this chapter was utterly beautiful.
whacked chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
i can only call it brilliant. because it is. i loved it. and i felt my heart tug when ash cried and that last paragraph with . i think im finally starting to connect emotionally with your characters too. its a little hard because of the writing style, which isn't meant to connect you to them instantly but slowly and surely..hehe...will wait for the next one! (oh and thanks for the recommendation i loved the author's work too!)
fireintrouble chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
This is very cool. I like your style, and the names...and well, everything...
evm chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
Half and hour is good! It means that you update faster. Yay! This was a really really pretty chapter. I liked all your descriptions of when Ash curls up next to Enzo. Write more soon!
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »