Reviews for Mirrors & Reflections
NO LONGER USING chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
WOW! That was wonderful. I really loveed this start to finish as I read it in one setting. Very nice job!
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
That was absolutely beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading this. Like how it's sort of like climbing steps with this story. Great job!
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This is a very good introduction. I like how you have the whole thing about them being worlds apart and school hiearchies and such. Nice portrayal of how they have "masks" that everyone sees them, but its not the real them. Idk if I'm making sense here lol. I mean they put up fronts for the world to see, hiding the real them. lol.

Lacy
The Paperback Mummy chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
beautiful is the only word that comes to mind. agh, this is so heartbreakingly wonderful. i loved parts like "Cloud nine isn't always lasting. For clouds are air and you fall through air." It's striking in it's simplicity.
it's only castles burning chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
I read this when it was just a one-shot. I'm glad to see it continued. It's beautiful.
Maroon chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Very well written. I liked this chapter because you think you've learnt a lot but really you havent. I like the way your words seem to flow off the page and its not a "story" as such there is no defined plot yet. It works and I'm glad you updated.

Looking forward to more Love maroon
Maroon chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I lied this. It had a good structure and an interesting play on a cliched idea. i feel this isn't trying to be different it just is. I like it. I like the way you repeat points whether thats on purpose or not i'm not sure but it works.

Technically this is really well written and it has a flair to it, making it an easy and enjoyable read. I hope there is more to come. Love maroon
UnfortunateSoul chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
The story of my fucking life, girl... Only I was the 'gothic bi-sexual girl' who hung out with all the 'crazy people' others were scared of. Its a rediculous chaos of gossip and bullshit... But you've defined it all very well.

-Sky
Fiery-purpose chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
WOW, i really enjoyed this, its very good and very true. well done keep writing
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This is amazing; wonderful play on detail and story telling. I loved it; please continue with it soon.

Much love,Juliet.