Reviews for in the limelight
C. F. Handle chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Perceptions. It kept me reading all the way through. Beautiful.
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
So vivid. . . electrifying. Great detail and interesting topic. Very nice!
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This reminds me of emo's and rockshows... like the rockshows, not the emo's. but i do like this poem, good job.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This has a moving rolling uniqueness to it. You've created the scene and the feelings that emanate off the scene so well. Excellent work.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hm...this could be a really interesting poem; about people on stage whose music and performance seems odd, but they go through with it anyway. The work 'freak' distracted me a bit during it, it felt like you were making the situation a bit overly dramatic.

I don't think that makes any sense. The writing was good; I liked the no-sentance structure of it. I've never been able to write a no sentence poem, it's too hard! So bravo. Good job, keep writing.
Decollage chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Very powerful, very beautiful... (Although it's almost embarrassing to admit this in a written form that can be held against me, I almost cried.)

The closure was perfect, also. It really brought it all to a close, sort of leaves-the-ears ringing feeling.
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Excellent, your title really draws people in. Well it drew me in at least...I am not a 'person'...lol. Great poem. Keep writing! You're great at it!

UCL
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
brilliant analogy and i love the context you've put it in. top job!
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
..and then you become one of the freaks.

good job.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Really cool - could picture it vividly. Excellent word choice as well! *applause*