Reviews for He Who Wanders
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Favorite line: "Music is higher than any drug in the world." Ain't that the truth. Sometimes hearing a song can just take me away, make me feel almost any emotion. This is such a great piece of work. Like I said, I'm glad someone with such talent likes my work so much! Keep writing! :)
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
O wow. It's so sad and touching and moving and beautiful and ah! I love it. It reaminds me of the book, The Five People You Meet In Heaven (an incredible book). Anyway, this was just remarkable. Bravo.
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
God this is beautiful. Something any piano player can relate to.

Lovely beginning. Perfect description.

I don't think, as far as I can remember, that you describe the man at all, all the way through. It works really well without it.

The '1957' makes it really clear that it's a flashback, and it's a really nice way to do it.

You really captured a moment as well, the emotion was really well written. I loved the bit where he came downstairs during the night to play. And the line from the bartender that brings him back to reality was really well done.

"He didn’t know, but he always preferred the name George and so did everyone else" lovely. "Maybe if he asked about the weather. That would be nice" Really uniquely written.

Beautifully written piece - flows really well and you captured the story and emotion beautifully. The plot is lovely, and the description is incredible. One for the favourites list, me thinks.

Thanks for the reviews!