Reviews for the girl in the rain
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that is incredible.

the prose-like imagery was very intriguing for me to read.

i especially loved the line, "heart/skitter under my sleeve"

it's so raw and so...unique. nice job!
xlilxleex chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this reminds me of a quote i love:

anyone who thinks sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain.

remember to take joy in small things that made you happy as a child...like dancing in the rain.
caralita chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
"And I feel my heart

Skitter under my sleeve

As I continue

With my stick figure masterpiece"

i LOVE that line! this whole piece is beautiful
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Don't you just *love* rainstorms and free spirits? (hmm... that might have just given me inspiration)

good job on this )and thank you for the lovely reviews you've been giving me.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Wow. I really don't know what to say. This piece is just . . . wow. I love it! story favs Wow . . . just wow. It's so good and . . . I can't even describe how good it is. Another excellent job there!

May inspiration NEVER leave you wanting!

all my love,felicia
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Favorite line: "Highlighting a four-letter word/Highlighting how I feel/About Mondays." I know what you mean. Sometimes Mondays just suck. I just thought it was really funny, that part. Great poem. Keep writing! :)
Innocent-Violets chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
powerful. keep it up
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
's are never enough to describe what i felt when i read this..
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
O my bob! You write beautifully! I can't get over it. This was just..."awesome!" -my overused word..*sigh*- There were soo many lines that I truely really liked...and I definitly liked the whole.."the girl in the white dress dancing in the rain" kinda gave off this "innocent" vibe type thing. But you used some great descriptions too, I really felt like I knew exactly what the girl looked like. AH! I loved this. Def. *kw* you have some awesome talent!

britney
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
WOAH. I love it. SO beautiful. There were so many lines I loved. It sort of reminded me of StarGirl by Jerry Spinelli. That's a good book. Lol anyway it was phenominal and I loved it. I might just favorite it if I have room!
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Great poem! this is excellent!

UCL
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Beautiful poem - I love the rain. (You probably knew that.)

I can't pick out any favourite lines! I love them all. Beautiful descriptions, and lovely flow.

Fabulous poem! Keep writing!
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
fabulous poem, the scene is so well described, i can picture it. soop-oib!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005