Reviews for Why Aren't You Stopping It?
SamThe Best chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMG Jess I love you! And your poems... they are amazing
cinnamonsugary chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
this poem is amazing! it's poignant, and so realistic it's almost scary. i look forward to reading more of your work. XD
Sally-andersonn chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
I beleive that the person who suffering is dumber than a box of rocks painted bright orange and sprinkled with glitter. I like the last line as a final cry for help!
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I am trying so hard to not get into this full philosophical rant. Anyway, dark, a little twisted.
Bitch The Name is GABI chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
omg keep writing!

you've got serious passion for writing

keep it up

good work

i think teen girls should be able to have abortions without parental consult, i mean who wants to tell their parents they are pregnant? then they know you aren't a virgin...

but you give such deep though into your writing

when you become famous, which you will, i will buy all your books and i will be the first to buy it [hopeuly i will be the first, but if not oh well]

this is the stuff that is interesting and always will be...

way to go!
Error 404 Page Does Not Exist chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
so sad! *cries*
Lotus Bleu chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Whoa... That's very powerful. Amazing job, full of emotion, and beautifully written. Nice food for thought.
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
F...!

That's a good reason to let teenagers have abortions without parental consent. Some just can't talk to parents about it.

I don't know which ending hurts more to think about. This poem could do a lot to get people thinking. I just wish I knew how to get them to read it.

You really should publish to a wider venue. It might change the world just a bit.
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Just plain scary. Poor baby. Makes me think of so many real people in the world trying to survive. I think this chapter did great at illustration that faith sometimes isn't enough. Sometimes, life just sucks. I'll check out the other new chapter now.
riotmaker chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
this made me cry..i understand wut u went thru..or at leats whoever this is about..i have my own shit..yea but this is AMAZING..i like the bluntness..gorgeous..you have real talent

xoxo casey
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Very nice. I like it, we are getting more into the character herself than we were before. Being a pregnant 15 year old rape victim would really be tough.

Question, is this a typo?

Dear God,please help me,I’m on my knees pryingfor salvation.

Is that last word on the third line supposed to be praying, but was butchered by the evil typo bunny? I really hate that guy, he manages to get at least one in on every thing I do.

Other than the fangs of the typo bunny (which I totally understand like I said), it was really powerful. I didn't catch it until the second read through.
sirskipsalot chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
hey! this update made me very happy! well, hearing of it did, but not the story line. anyway, I see that you revealed a lot more in this one than in a first. I like it, although despite the frantic crying for god, I do think it has a little less religious feel to it. Which isn't necessary bad or good, depending on who you are. I think that it was good forshadowing when you wrote I’m throwing upin the morningbecause then the reader was like "oh...". So good job. But I like how it gets more frantic as the poem goes on, as if this person is losing their cool, under the sadness and the emotional pressure. Although, I would recommend a second glance at the second part. I think it might be a little overdone. Like, the age doesn't have to be revealed, because you get a feel thoughout the poem that it is a younger person. But anyway, I think that in the last part, it sort of...ceases to be a poem. But, what I DID like, is when you wroteWhy let them savagemy body in thisnew way?Why let them win again?Great lines, those were. Well, I dont get the next line though, about dying. Overall, nice job. Its a really hard topic to write about, and I just think the last part needs a looking at. Otherwise, this is REALLY good. Keep it up, it's really awesome how you've approached the subject. However, I hope that you aren't writing about yourself...because if you were, I'd have to give you something of an e-hug.
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I'm with Whitney on this. I'd like to see a continuation too. Onward I go to see more!
Awkward Sylence chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Creepy. Nicely done
sirskipsalot chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I like the very pointed questions in this. I think it goes very deep, but I would like to see a continuation. Anyway, nice emotional poem. But not forcibly so. Kudos to you.