Reviews for Farinelli: Il Castrato
PeliculaJane chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow. just... wow. what an interesting choice of topics, and such strong images... i can't wait to read more from you.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Are they really less sex driven? They can't perform the same way, but there are more possibilities.I don't know.

Very nice poem, "triste" (sad more or less) and deeply lived through, but can we ever know? Thank you.
TheObsidianPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
beautiful, i really lile the historical overtones. thanks for your review.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
very nice
Saber of shadow chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Quite ,not quite read and review my song "the last day"I thi8nk it is quite good
Illastic chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Such an interesting subject - and mesmerizing language. I know this review may sound like I'm just... paying you back for your comment on my poem, but I want you to know that I have been reading your works for ages now. I just haven't gotten to reviewing them. *ashamed*

Anyhow, fantastic job.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
So beautifully crafted and with imagery and tone that give a wonderfully historic feel and imagination to your whole piece.

Great Work

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

Couple of new pieces up methinks you might enjoy. "Citadel" & "Death", your thoughts as always are most welcomed. _
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Oof. I loved this; beautiful job. You chose all the right words in all the right places. Lovely job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
so beautifully raw.

* noelle
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is good however the short lines are kind of distracting
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
one of your best-poetry at it's most beautifully raw.
Abortive Measures chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I like this, but it seems almost... wrong. I dunno, it's the idea of your lust for the castrato who's never matured, well, it's almost tantamount to exploitation or something. Still, I probably misread it, and the poem's undeniably eloquent. You're a fantastic poet, keep it up.