Reviews for Identity
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Well worded poem. Nice work. Good luck with poetry and life. Have an excellent day.

Twilight Starr
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
good 4 u! this poem has a good moral to it. i like it!
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I think your descriptions here were good Baxter Cubed, very good considering how old you were when you wrote it. Most people of 13 can't construct a decent sentence (sad to say).

Any way, I thought the end was a bit un-dramatic, but reading this shows me how much you've improved. The wandering prophet was great.

Your development is undeniable.

Alan.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow felicia! i love it!

- Sarah

P.S. I'm doing haiku collection for halloween/autumn & I would appreciate if you or anyone you know would be interested in contributing. Katherine's contributing. :)(more info in my profile!)
the-foresight chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
You are so good, I love what you do, fantastic descriptions. Just brilliant.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Mega thanks for favoriting me!Nice poem! That's kinda like me!
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow, you write some really good stuff for class! Yeah, I'd rather be the moon-being the sun is too much pressure. Plus people get mad at you. No one hates the moon. _
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
*feeds you*

I hate writing poetry for a class, it can be so dull.

But this isn' .
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I love the contrasts... You describe the moon so perfectly. This is exquisite! -
empathic life chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is good. A little redundant, but I figure that's artistic liscence. I like it. Definitely can relate. I love the moon. Silvery shadow of loneliness. . . so sad. I hope you don't die of starvation now. And I live off reviews too, coincidentally. You spelt involved wrong, by the way, just making sure you knew. And I call myself an authoress, I'm pretty sure anyone has free reign over that term.