Reviews for Colors of Fall
Nice work! Keep it up!

Dark Revival

ps. 6 down 64 left
the-foresight chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Cool, great single word lines that keeps a driving rhythm going. I liked the way you made the colours darker and darker, only to have them return to white. That was cool.
Burnt Bread chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Been looking through some of your stuff between the frantic dash from lecture hall to hall and thought it was about time to break my silent-stalkerish habits and bump this poem that I particularly liked. It wasn't getting as much attention and I thought it should.

Good progression. I love how one color leads to the next. Your repetition of 'down/down' creates a sense of downward (obviously) movement. It's like every colour moves at the same time, yet, each one is in it's own little bubble of space-time continuum and the only time they actually meet is on the ground.

Brownthe color of dirt as itslowly freezes in the night

favourite lines. I think the spacing did it for me. I like the way simple words come together to create crisp, unmistakable imagery. Often, I find, the more simple the poem, the more vivid the after thought. "slowly" - again, a word of motion. It seemed to put the element of time in the progression. Autumn sounds like a very romantic time of the year. It is the time when flowers turn to fruit and nut and the most colourful time of the year.

Always lurking,Bread
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Lol, you have a color poem, a seasons poem, and now a color/seasons poem! Yes, I find this humorous. I loved the description for purple:

'Purple/the color of chill and wind as it/blows around the trees.'

Very, very cool. Well done!
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Haha this was cute.

YES post more...although you probably already did.
empathic life chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Me again. Another awestastic poem. Love it, very much. I do adore Fall. . . Any poems are good poems, so feel free to post all your others. I'd love to read more. I'm working my way slowly but surely through all your poems, by the way. So expect a lot of reviews. (You spelt "knew" wrong in your bio. Should be "new". Sorry, I'm a bit picky over spelling.)