Reviews for Secrets
Iren chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Of course I remembered I said I was going to review your poems and stories D Sorry it took so long! But I swear, I read them all and loved them, but I always forget to review things, I like your stuff so much I go to your next poem or story, and then I exit out of the page and I forget! xD So sorry about that again... But I am reviewing now, so that counts, right? ;D Anyway, I don't like your feelings, I don't think you should be sorry for something that you didn't mean to do. It's not your fault, so don't feel -that- bad! ) You're too nice... But I guess that's a good thing...
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I never asked for you to tell me your secrets. I only said I don't like to be lied too. Who does? And Like I said... I do trust you a little. Its not all gone... As you know I trust in different degrees... And I never trusted someone completely. And it broke my heart to tell you those things last night. They just had to be said. I hope in time that this will all be behind us... Good job on this... I just thought I would let you know.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Heartfelt and honest, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.