Reviews for You're Welcome
That's hilarious. I love the narration. ;P
magalina chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I loveed it! XD
dreamsofabetterplace chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was really cute! But kind of strange as well...
Marry My Pie Please chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Talk about the weirdest one-night-stand I've ever read. And yet so charmingly funny! Ah... This made my day of absolute boredom of being cooped up in an apartment for government reasons! (no school) I enjoyed this! -Glomps and tongues!
Strange.Synchronicity chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was so cute, it was awesome. The best line I have ever read was in this story too, 'Save the cherry coke!' I laughed until I started snorting with that one, nice job. I started writing Rett's part yesterday! ...a month late...but I still started it! I should have it done by Saturday, I'll probably finish it off in French and Algebra II tomorrow.
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Confusing at first but so cute! Should write more..haha! This is adorable!
xanthofile chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Save the Cherry Coke! Get it away from him!

god that line cracked me up backwards. this was rather cute...a bit confusing at times, as to who's POV it was, but that's ok, i was quick to figure out which was which...eventually. *heh he*

exceed j lo's butt cheeks? *smacks the image out of mental eyeballs*
Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was really good. I liked it. It would be cool if somethign like that could actually happen, go to the movies, have someone steal you popcorn, get left by friends, and have the best sex of your life, lol. I'd go to the movies more often.