Reviews for Tarnished Gold
CabbyHat chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Ha. So, basically, T'alnoth has read more of my story than I have. Taking the hint, I am posting another chapter TODAY.

Well, it's certainly easy to feel sorry for him, certainly. He seems like an interesting character.
Yuval chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
d00d, I already knew that you'd developed Arkon to an unprecedented extent, but the feeling of a rich world full of culture and nuance is always surprising, for some unusual reason. (Hey, they're rare. Usually it's desert-with-humans in the south, forest-with-elves in the north, and nothing else.) MY world has bleeding apples and countries that want to kill each other, but yours has history, culture, economics, laws, regulations, races, everything. How long did you spend on it, seriously?

T'alnoth isn't as cute anymore. I don't care what you say, I want a dragonet. I'd find some way to feed it, even if it ended up being on the flesh of all my other characters. Still, he seems an interesting character, with emotion and personality, which is, once again, uber-wonderful. You've got me caring about him, thank god - I'd hate to read a story where I didn't care about the main character, which is a problem I have with about 95% of the genre.

And SQUEE, you mentioned my story. XD

So, I'm not sure where you're going with this, but the characters have me hooked once again and I'll follow it wherever it goes.

*runs off*

PS: I've been told to tell you - if your ArchDemon ever comments on Kizukai's emo-ness again... the threat cut off there, so I'm not actually sure what it entails. Probably something to do with eggs.
Casey Drake chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
hmm... so apparently T'alnoth likes my book, eh? anyway... i like this.

:) CD
Casey Drake chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
aww... i like the emotion here.

:) CD
Yuval chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Ahh, so cute and so sad.

So, this story's going to follow the Dragonkin moreso than other races? (I remember you mentioning something about amphibians. I love amphibians. So squishy.)

I want a dragonet of my very own. :D And this is such a melancholy follow-up to PoD; you've done the grieving widow so well. I like R'xxra. She feels like a real person... er, dragon... but doesn't let it get the better of her. And I wish T'alnoth the best of luck, he's too cute to be shunned. XD

Just one question - if they're reptilian, why do they breastfeed like mammals? You've probably explained this already, but I tend to miss details.

In short, omg ur so kewl rite more.

(That sarcasm was not directed at you.)
Yuval chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
The emphasis in this religion upon cookies is really quite odd. But hey, the cookies need love. There is no creation myth like that revolving around the noble cookie.

Apart from that, I don't really have much to say except that your imagination impresses me, I'm still mourning Garradan and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Grammar: Good.

Spelling: Relatively good, apart from a few typoes.

Cookies: Excellent.