Reviews for Tarnished Gold
AutumnSapphires chapter 44 . 3/29/2006
Oh no... Exceedingly angry is never good... My mind goes to Star Wars at this point... "yes, hate is good... release your hate and join the Dark Side..."

NO T'ALNOTH! RESIST THE DARK SIDE!

I'm on the edge of my seat here...
Casey Drake chapter 44 . 3/29/2006
oh dang... no. No. NOT GOOD!

aiyaiyaiyai...

Shadowhound chapter 44 . 3/28/2006
hm...interesting. not much to say aside from compliments, and i try not to use too many of those lest they become useless. good job on this chapter. i like the direction the story is going. hope to see more soon.

AutumnSapphires chapter 43 . 3/28/2006
Ok, I've now read "Pathways of Darkness" and all of "Tarnished Gold" that's so far written. Let me tell you first that I *love* your style of writing, and the stories. I love that you're creating your own world/universe and even legends for that world! Now... Your writing could use some proof-reading before you post it. I've come across a lot of grammer/sentence mechanics errors in these two stories. I just thought I'd let you know. :o) (I'm a bit of a grammar freak, so I'm sure I'm one of only a few that noticed, lol...) Now I'm off to read your legends! (Sorry for not reviewing before... I'll start now w/ each chapter and w/ each legend I read... I usually read them during down time at work... Sh, dont' tell the boss! :o) )
Shadowhound chapter 43 . 3/27/2006
very interesting chapter. i can't really think of anything to say, though my mind is swimming in possibilities of what might happen. the last bit with Arimsael and T'eremus was particularly interesting. i hope to see more soon.

Casey Drake chapter 43 . 3/27/2006
*shudder* T'alnoth? enraged the same way R'eyortsed was? *shudder* NOT a pleasant image... .

Shadowhound chapter 42 . 3/26/2006
very nice. W'rmthalak gets his love back. but what is the connection between her return and the breaking of the crystal? hm...you're making me think for myself!

good chapter. i like the descriptions you use, especially those concerning M'rani. hope to see more soon.

Casey Drake chapter 42 . 3/25/2006
*sigh*

interesting, all the little bits intertwining and splitting and twining again...

ephemeraleuphoria chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Your story is gr8! I've been wanting to review you for ages, but kept feeling super inferior. Anyway the part in the chapter called "Spirit", some italics got slightly confusing. Maybe it's cos I dunno your world well enough. Then the "-" is a confusing punctuation. Sometimes it joins two words tgt, sometimes has a similar purpose as ":" right? Maybe you can try to use " - " instead of "-". Or isit my browser or encoding or something -_- sorry.

I will certainly read on. Very enjoyable to read! (:
Casey Drake chapter 41 . 3/20/2006
...he HAS changed.

This is getting really good.

*leans forward in anticipation*

Shadowhound chapter 41 . 3/20/2006
another excellent chapter. i'm curious as to how T'alnoth feels about M'rani. i can see how he would feel heartbroken, but even the mention of her has been scarce. anyway, good chapter. any problems i had, i forgot when as i read. hope to see more soon.

The DragonShadow chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really good! Although I'm wondering about the part where it says,"which interestingly, in short supply at the time."Should there be a "was" before "in"?I like your sense of humor for reviewing my story too!
Casey Drake chapter 40 . 3/18/2006
*sigh* R'eyortsed.

There are no words to describe...

I'll have to settle with "AWESOME!"

because this story is amazingly good, even if some of the things that happen are not things I'd would have liked to have happen.

*nods* that's the long and short of it.

Shadowhound chapter 40 . 3/18/2006
this isn't fair! i don't listen to much music. even then, i am pretty narrowminded about my music. here's a random guess: assuming it is something from the U.S., and assuming it is a band, not a particular song, i'll have to say (Pause while reading story) i got nothing. random guess: always go with 'System of a Down.'

finally! someone smacks T'alnoth around! i've been waiting for this for so long! No offense, but i am a firm believer in that a child that is never physically punished never really stays in line. okay, not what you are thinking. i'm not saying parents should beat the crap out of their children, just that they should go a step beyond "time-out." basically, T'alnoth need a spanking. ...does that make sense?

excellent chapter. i love the descriptions used in this. although the picture helped a bit, you gave a clear enough portrat of the Great Dragon that was far better to the mind. i understand what you mean about imagining what happens in the story, but it helps the reader get a general idea of what the object looks like, then the mind fills in all the blanks in accordence to your words.

again, excellent chapter. i look forward to reading more soon.

Casey Drake chapter 39 . 3/17/2006