Reviews for Tarnished Gold
Casey Drake chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
why don't they want T'alnoth to know ANYthing about W'rmthalak?

Katherine Daystar chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
GREAT intro! I have to say that was the most amusing creation myth I've ever read, but I was also impressed that it became quite serious toward the end and definitely had a sense of completeness and believability because it was so thorough and threw in twists to the cliques of most myths. The last sentence has a really great effect also, "the story of one in the Balance, one delicately poised on the fine line between consuming darkness and blinding light." Ooh...aah... hehe ok in I go!
Shadowhound chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
good chapter. i'm happy Ta'lnoth is finally getting to do something, albeit, he is confined to a chair. how old is a Dragonkin usually when he/she gets their wings? i enjoy the explanations in this chapter.

Casey Drake chapter 18 . 1/23/2006
And the bombshell falls. Ka-boom.

Won't T'alnoth ever learn about his father?

Shadowhound chapter 18 . 1/22/2006
excellent descriptions in this chapter. especially when youare writing about the paintings on the wall.

okay, the only problem i have is about T'alnoth and his condition. he's been sick for what? twelve chapters now? granted, he had a bit of a setback for his recovery, but could you please get him walking around more, even if he still has to use those crutches. his weakened state helps show what kind of person he is, but it is taking him out of the important things that are happening around him. so please, pity T'alnoth.

Casey Drake chapter 17 . 1/20/2006
mm... well, at least we know the reason behind the name.

Speaking of names... why does L'zul have a rather dragonish name, with the first syllable broken off like that?

Shadowhound chapter 17 . 1/20/2006
huh? i usually say "hope to echange reviews with you soon." i use it like a farewell type thing.

anyway, review time. great chapter. you did an excellent job describing Papa Dukes/Estaban. i particularly liked how you referred to him by two names. good chapter, and well...read above quotation.

Shadowhound chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
good story, i don't think you broke the T rating. nice job on this chapter, but how long has S'atuninni known abou C'ole and the poison? i must have missed something somewhere. I liked your description of C'ole being "blinded by the light." nice chapter, i hope to exchange reviews with you soon.

Casey Drake chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
hee... I agree with R'eyortsed. The Den is very safe, or at least safer than Sunstone.

now... if only L'zul and Iryane would stop... er... yeah, in time to save T'alnoth...

I think this is... well... not as graphic as some I've seen on here. So I guess it's fine.

CabbyHat chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
Hm... very well-written chapter. Not much else to say, really. Keep up the good work.
Shadowhound chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
excellent chapter. i love the descriptions you use in this. no comments, you do a good job of pulling everything together. The onyl question i have is: how long does a werewolf cub grow before he/she reaches maturity and stops growing? good chapter, and of course the ever present statement: update soon.

Casey Drake chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
Oh... shaeli... bad...

yai.

Wait... if it wasn't L'zul that saved T'alnoth... who was it? Someone Rey'ortsed knows... Who?

I'm pretty sure I know who called on Caine's fire though. I'll bet it WAS her.

Nienna Calmcacil chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
Perfect. Absolutly perfect! that. Yes, this is Nienna...I'll just say that I could probably never be able to write a werewolf story like this. I applaud you.
CabbyHat chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Sheesh. Once a guy's dead, can't they leave well enough alone? T'alnoth seems to be recovering well, at any rate. Who knows, perhaps he'll be cured just in time to be destroyed by the golem... ah, cruel, sadistic irony...
ThisSecretNinja chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Thank you so much for your critique. We found it very helpful. About the spelling errors, we don't doubt that there would normally be a few(we're only human, after all), but we accidentally posted the wrong draft of chapter for the triteness of characters and story, their design originally started off poking fun at cliched videogame characters. Please, don't give up on us. We're still young and naive in the world of fiction, and all the help we can get from veteran writers is very much appreciated.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »