Reviews for Spit On Your Grave
whalerider chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wow..kinda freaky...you must have been really mad...will u review me?THE HIKE...
bitch10180 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
You need to get a ence of what you want in this poem what you want to say what you want people to see in there head. If you dont want people to give you thes rev. that say youneed to work on this and this then you need to just put more hart in it I no I sound like a hipacret then I am one of them. O well that is how I am. look at some of mine and juge me!
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Haha wow, all because of your little brother? I like your format and the idea was great and so was the wording.
Great job.
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
The poem is quite good. I must admit I was apprehensive when I read your summary, but this was a good read, in an angsty sort of way.
Just a tip- overusing exclamation points? Bad idea.
Marching Flutist chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Your poetry is very good, I hope things are better with your friends and you little brother. Always cherish them, or they'll be gone tommorow... I know that the hard way.
ozlovr chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Wow. Remind me not to tick you off! Great poem though. Very nicely done. Keep writing! :)
Dark Dragon of the Never chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
i feel that way about a lot of people sometimes. mostly my brothers, but hey, doesn't everybody?
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
*giggle*

methinks this is overkill considering the situation it was written for, but i really like the poem itself. and can think of a few friends who really f*&%ed with me who'd fit in this prefectly

*slightly crazy grin*
Mezameril Messiah chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
this is a nice poem reminds me of killing my frineds little sister becuase she won't let me call her sister anymore. I understand how u feel
zozzyj chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
oh... intense. Your friend's little bro made you write this? Ouch! Very good though.

Zozz
Kokoryta the catboy Lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Intresting to say the least, reminds me of my feelings for my father.

I think it would be better if you didn't repeated gonna and you're. But it was good
Raya Eva chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
this is exactly as I feel about my brother's friend. He punches me when I'm not looking. He has to die. Hmm, maybe I'll show him this... N E ways, good job *thumbs up*
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Hee hee! Thanks for that. My brother was annoying me too so thank ya!
Spindel chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
I feel sorry for the people who really piss you odd :) j/k! Good poem
oldshoe chapter 1 . 2/8/2001