Reviews for Struggling
Kbelle1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Please update! Good Story
FeelFreeToDie chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
This story is adorable! Please update soon. :)
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Here's a review from me again ;-) But I had to put this under my favourites, can't do it without another review, so I'll tell you again: this story is amazing! You're a great writer and I hope you'll post something new again soon! HVJ Stef!
Everything Yet Nothing At All chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
wow, so far this story has made me change my view on pregnant teens. this is really well written and i can't wait for more.
SunshineonaCloudyDay chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This story is awesome!
demonwoman chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
Oh my god! I love this story! It's so...authenic. I mean I can actually see something like this happening in real life. You have a really good story going on here. I'm siked! Update soon!
Phoebe Hall chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
I love it. How many months is she now? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep going!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
Heej meis! Las je verhaal, super! :-D Heb me nu ook maar aangemeld. Is leuk dit! Spreek je gauw! x lien
Phoebe Hall chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Awesome chapter! I can't wait until the next one comes out. How many months is she now, though?
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
ARGH! I really loved it! Please update really soon! It would be great!
Summer Chariot chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Lovin the story so far. It's cute that Michael's jealous of Rich. He shouldn't worry about it though. Any girl pregnant or not likes to feel like that worthwhile.
NowOrNever chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Aww, I really like this story. I think it's very well written and I like the characters. They feel very real and natural.

Update!

: )
lil cutie chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
great chappie! update soon!
Stella Spencer chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Very good story. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
Phoebe Hall chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
OMG, I LOVE your story. I have read all six chapters, and it is really good! I secretly love the Lifetime Channels movies about this sort of thing, and I have always wanted to read a book about it. I would love to read more of your work!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »