Reviews for Purge
The Angel In Hell chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
very powerful
soulful eyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
you are a wonderful writier way beyond your age if had been able to write like that at you age i have S*t myself keep on rockin youve got talent but just make sure that you take the critism too it is the only way to further your ablities as an author please be advise that anything bad i might say about your writing is to help not simply too be cruel Keep the pen movin girl ash
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Raw poem- very emotionally gripping. I can really hear the person pleading for this other person's life. Some of the poem seemed too much like a conversation, but the ending lines are really poetic and end the poem with a slam.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
sad and beautiful.. that ending was really powerful
Noir Orchid chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Wow thi is so good, the point is so true, many people put themseves through this every day. I don't know where I read it or if it has anything to do with this but "Buty is only skin deep." Keep writing!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
The last two lines are my favorites. Bravo. So sad. I wish I could read this to one my friends. She doesn't have an eating disorder but she's SO concerned with her weight. It really makes me sad. Anyway, this was beautiful. I love your writing!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Hmm..A beautiful and true poem..I'd like to read it to my sister some day, if 'someday' isn't too late. Anyway, like I said, a very beautiful poem and I love it!

Much love, Rosanna.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow. itz really beautiful, and so true. i admire ur style
queenvixta chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Another great poem. Again it has a lot of haunting beautiful. Very deep, well done! QueenVixta
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is AMAZING! it's like a real situation i absolutely love it *clicks favorite list*

-Shasta Valentine
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Not one of my favorites from you, but still good. A real thing. I like "you die even more". Good job.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Fucking good, damn straight, good job. I've got a lot to say about this one, oi, I know a few minority of people that do this...

I'd disagree about the excersizing part but the erst of the poem ran magnificantly. I wish, now that you bring this poem up, that there is a conclusion.

Let's say someoen you love or hold to your heart dearly is anorexic or someone like you describe 'here'... how would you help them? What can you do besides loathing them?

Nice job btw.