Reviews for His Baby
Evil Minion Number 2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
I feel, eather confused as to what's going on, and why on earth people did what they did. I hope it'll all come together next chapter!

Artis: Serves 'em right fer havin' such a stupid : Your's is not much : Saddup, : *Bops Artis out of the spot light* I personaly think that the feeling in this story are quite strong. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and FYI, you put the line "Someone had opened the door; Morry could feel the sunlight through the window of the house he was in." twice. Not sure if that was intensional or not.
Lccorp2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Nothing new to say except what I've already said in the first review I did of your other fic. I'm refraining on the plot yet, since it hasn't really been developed yet.

I'll keep an eyes on this, and see if there's any more advice to give, or that I have to keep on repeating myself over and OVER again...
Second to last Dragon Mistress chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
AH! NO! Cruel, cruel,cruel you are!But sigh, another good chapter no matter how sad!
Suidoku chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Yo, so far its good, but i gots to go to sleep now, so shall read the rest later. Your a great writer, and keep it up yo! Cya tomorrow! Mata ato deyo! _
Rehio chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Very well written, and very focused on the emotions Morry is feeling. I can't exactly tell where you're going to go with this (and I don't want to, I'd rather read it when you update... which will be soon, right? :) ) but I look forward to reading more.

I don't know what else to say really, I barely review this many times a year usually. I can't offer any constructive criticism, sorry, because I can't find anything thats really wrong. I'll be waiting for an update. :)
Second to last Dragon Mistress chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
(T'is Shade)YEAH for finding you. NO! for stopping at that point in your story.
Pookiness chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
the wrinting's not bad, but I wish it were longer.
Saleinaenachiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
i liked how you discribed everything, its really good. I think this will make a great story so please update soon!

-Saleinaenachiya.

p.s. i would greatfully appreciate it if you read my story thanks!