Reviews for The Dance
Job Cyclops chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hey, thanks for your review on my story. Your right, it is sort of personal, because the insomnia, the harsh childhood treatment, and all was real. I've always sort of been the 'freak' in my family, because I look so different.

Pedich Edhellen? *bounces 'appily*

Pelin pedi i lam edhellen.

But just a little. (;*lalaith*

Bye now! Thanks again! Beautiful poem, it reminisced of LotR, I think. Your descriptions make one feel as if they were there! Good job.
fergyness chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i really liked this piece

none of the rhyming seemed strained or forced, and it puts a clear picture in my mind

you also used a unique rhyming scheme which made this all the better

B-E-A-utiful
flightless blackbird chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow that was beautiful. i love it. It flows so well, and although it rhymes, it doesnt seem to be forced. it all just... fits.

~Blackbird
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I absolutely love this and it's going straight to my favorites. I like the symoblism, the beat, the descriptives, everything. Being emtirely nitpicky, the only mar to its rythem was this line, "Nothing to lose, nothing to hide" and only because you had to accent the wrongs syllable. But it's really beautiful. I have got to read more of your work.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
a mystical kind of atmosphere~ i guess, we all wish we can be as carefre at times~ good work

keep writing!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Not the best poem I've ever read, though I'm not by far any sort of critic. I like it, though. Reminds me of my friend, who's also a dancer. If I had room, you would be on my fave list :P
Artemis1860 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
woah. i have goosebumps right now. that's amazing.