Reviews for Sweet Foam
dear.randomness chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
this is such a good story! i love it! cant wait for the fourth chapter to come out even if it has been almost a year.
angelwings263 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I cannot wait for you to continue this. It's very amazing to read. I'm completely hooked already!
schrubbe chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
are you thinking about updating this
midnight84118 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
great story hope to see more of it

love to see were you go with it keep it up
vasogoma chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Great story can't wait for next chapter
kyliebauer chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Why did you not finish this? It's super! Now I'm angry!
Splatter-Painter52291 chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
O...M...G... That is AWESOME! Please post more soon! I know you're probably writing it right now, but I can't wait for more! I love the intertwining history throughout it all, it gives it a good flavor. Keep it up!
Loor101 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I just love how you haven't continued this story in over a year...

It just makes me feel so full of joy only reading 3 exciting chapters and never getting to see what happens next... :/

*Comes out of sarcastic mode*

Finish the goddamn story!

You make a good story, your committed to finish.

NO questions asked!

~Loor
BubblyLychee chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Great story! Having it be a human girl with a merman prince is a great twist that makes it original and relatable since most who are reading it are human girls. Please don't give upon it!
Booked chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I liek tis. Wit mor. It gud.

The direction in which you are going with this story reminds me of The Little Mermaid...I'll just have to wait and see if that's how it goes...

Update. Please. :D
Lum chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
"With the shield safely in place, Morgan dived back into the water, trying to seem not in so much of a hurry to find the salves."

Not 100% sure but I think it's supposed to be "dove" not "dived".

Again, a great chapter. I'm glad that the sorceress isn't evil. I think that you have a great story in the making here and I hope that you don't give up on it or writing. It would be such a waste of talent. The only constructive criticism I can give for this story is to be careful not to make it too similar to the Little Mermaid (and by that I mean Hans Christian Andersen not Disney).
Lum chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I am thoroughly impressed. Not only are you creating a new race complete with its own history and social structure, but also a language! And the little mystery with the grandmother is a good touch. You obviously have a talent for writing. I could definitely see this being published as a fantasy romance novel or novella.
Lum chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Your writing style seems very mature and polished and there is a good amount of detail and story mixed in with dialog. You also seem to have a good plot, at least from what I can tell in the first chapter, and don't rush into things. All in all it's superbly written and I can't wait to read the other chapters.
twinklegoesthesea chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
i really like this story i hope at one point of time u will continue it.
Blade891 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
this is really good. please update soon , you have soo much talent
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »