Reviews for Neon Soulmate
dazzeling diamond chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh wow. So beautiful! I loved the flow of the poem, and definitely adored the title. The words, were just superb.
skywriter-x chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
awesome pattern, i really like the beat. a lot of your poetry would work as lyrics form what i have just read. and i like your philosphy on writing ) JB
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
amzing and full of passion.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh wow. I have to say you truly have a talent, and such originality! I applaud you!
PerpetualBliss44 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
this is great, i like the formatting. it's got a lot of thought behind it, i like it a lot.
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I really love this poem. I've read it so many times before (I find it hard to review). 'the pitch ,' I love that line so much. It makes you fall over the line and it's amazing.
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love this! the metaphoric rythum is beautiful!
Sasori Kym chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This one is excellent, as well. )
Scratching of my quill 1835 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I love your rythm!
SweetRapistEyez chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
i am in love with your style, absolutely and completely.
Shades Of Autumn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I really love this poem! It leaves a lot of room for your own conclusions ("digging deeper" as I often find myself calling it) which I love. Thanks for your review!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
very cool.. i love the ending.. awesome job
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I really love this one! Normally with rhymes you have to go and look for, things don't turn out so well but this one really really did. 'she's a poison when you spent good money on a remedy.' This gives the impression that you've been there before and yet you still keep going back. Very nice..
tears-of-innocence chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wow... this is so good and different from anything i've ever read. I like it.
Narcotic-x-Poppies chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Fuck.. you outdo yourself. i dont know what to say, its everything i wish i could describe in a poem. wonderful idea and i love the title!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »