Reviews for The Sage's Blind Kingdom
parody of pain chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
excellent story poem format... i think you should try a piece without forcing the rhyme...
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
this had good flow and I liked how it was story like. Also in some spots you had good imagery.
Michael McCarthy chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Hey Jeremy,

Once again, a great part to this sequel. It is really good. I can't wait until the battle actually starts.

Good job. Keep up the good work.
Ray Mauldin chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I like it... bit too long to be a poem for my taste... but still good.
Capretto Cattolico chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
Hey, this is a really good story/poem you have going on. It is very interesting and exciting. Can't wait to hear more from you.
Master Bates chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
You cease to amaze me! There will be another chapter soon. Right? Well if you don't that would really suck. I will be waiting for the next one. Hurry Up!
Master Bates chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
This is driving me nuts! How do you continue to add onto the story like this? I could never in my life do this type of stuff.
Master Bates chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
You continue to amaze me. They just keep getting better and better keep up the good work.
Master Bates chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
You promised me that the second one would be better. Well you did it! This is great
Master Bates chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this is awesome. I can not wait until the next chapter.
Michael McCarthy chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Hey, good job. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear more of this story.
Michael McCarthy chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Hey, good job. Keep it up
Michael McCarthy chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Good job. Keep adding more, it is really interesting
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This is a really good story/poem. Can't wait to hear more.
Michael McCarthy chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Hey,

This is a really good part to this sequal. You did a great job of making the reader want more of the story. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Good job.