Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
EverSinceThatDay chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
Not even sure if that's my username it's been so long since I signed in. Aaaanyway...

I just started reading this series last night. I did notice some errors, but it gets progressively better so it's not really a big deal. Writing is an exercise in growth.

Personally, Cathy gets on my last nerves now. I liked her in the first "book." However, instead of making her seem wilder, the vampire blood seems to have made her more scared. Yes, she is more vicious like Steve warned her, but it's really her fear that's accentuated.

This latest chapter really helped me to like David a little more. He's kind of been a sap through the whole series and I kept questioning his devotion to Cathy. I haven't really stopped questioning him, but I kind of understand some of this thought processes a little better now.

I LOVE Rachel. That might be weird because she's kind of a bitch (not even kind of - who talks to their best friend that way?) But she knows what's what in her life and is making an effort to experience all the things life has to offer. Not only that, but when she realizes there's something serious going on, she does what she can to help and stands up to and for her friends to do what's right. Awesome character. I'd like to see her more, but I also think they way you're using her is juuuuust fine.

Finally, Steve. Personally, I really like Steve. Aside from his abruptly changing sides, he's been pretty consistent. I'm sure other reviewers have said this, but I'd really like to see more of his point of view. I think the story is lacking something with his thoughts being withheld. We're missing some important relationship dynamics between Steve and Cathy as well as between Steve and David. This might just be me, but I'd like to hear more about how Steve sees David and Cathy's relationship.

As for the actual story, you seem to be wandering around a little bit. It feels like if you have a specific ending in mind, you don't know how to reach it. And if you don't have a specific ending in mind, you're aimlessly trying to find it. I doubt either of these are the case, but I feel like we're swerving around the plot a lot.

OVERALL: I'm really super excited for the continuation of this story. You're definitely bookmarked (on my browser, not on the website) and I will be continuously checking for updates. Good luck with future progress.

P.S. I probably won't review again unless you get desperate for reviewers or reach the end of the story.
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
GOOD LORD-what the HELL was wrong with David? I HONESTLY would not thought him capable of something like this Huntress but he was still young and I can only IMAGINE HIS FEAR he felt at it! I REALLY REALLY HATE Ree and would LOVE to see him get what's coming to him but I like Steve and David and I just can't fathom what has gotten into Cathy although I also see her wanting to PROTECT HER FAMILY BUT-A REALLY BIG BUT-what is to say that even if Cathy finds and gets the necklace and doesn't kill Ree that he still wouldn't kill her family atleast and possibly her. BLOODY HELL GIRL-I CANNOT WAIT for more of this story!
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN Huntress-WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO Cathy? Is she acting like this to get in closer to Ree to take him down or is she under his spell? OH GOD I AM DYING HERE-ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT CHAPTER!
Realmentealpedo chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
BLOODY FRIGGIN HELL! I REALLY REALLY wish someone would stake the hell out of her-I DO NOT CARE if she is fighting the good side of herself or not-SHE IS JUST A DOWN RIGHT BITCH that needs her ASS KICKED TO KINGDOM COME OR RATHER THE BURNING HELL with the devil himself!

I AGAIN WILL SAY that tho it may have been almost a year since an update to this story that I REALLY HOPE YOU FINISH IT! I AM ENTHRALLED WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT IT-ESPECIALLY THE HATE I AM FEELING FOR Cathy!
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Well I think Rachel is over reaching and is thinking too much myself but in a way I can't blame her. I can definitely say that Cathy is one of the most loathesome person/creature I have ever read in a story and even if she redeems or tries to redeem herself-I don't think I could ever like her again. She is one of the most despicable monster I have ran across and I hope she is killed myself. I can tell you with all out honesty THAT I REALLY AND TRULY HOPE YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY-I am dying for more and would like to see how you have it ending!
Alaeryel chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
Well-that was a very nice way of informing 'so called' friend about what happened. I cannot wait to see what they completely tell her and how she reacts to it!
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
Well I can HONESTLY SAY: I STILL HATE HER!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
I am going to assume that he meant Rachel but how is she going to take this news? And what is he going to do about the necklace now that he told Cathy about who had it? GREAT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
OH HOW I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED what Steve did to her! I forgot about his power and this was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! She so deserved it and more! Yes I can be one MAJOR BITCH MYSELF and snarky and I LAUGHED DEEPLY at what happened to her altho I think he should have done the same to her face or neck also!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
You know-it may be all an act on Cathy's part BUT I don't care-right now I HATE THE BITCH and I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE HER FRIKKING HURTING BAD! She deserves some severe and serious injuries and I would love to see even David give them to her! I think she is one selfish asshole and I am hating her and I DO NOT see myself ever LIKING HER AGAIN! I also think is a STUPID BITCH!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN-GREAT JOB and still PISSED WITH HER-part of me wants Steve to stake her or better yet David!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
God I wish she would get a taste of her own medicine! My heart breaks for David-YES he can get a bit ANNOYING but he has a good heart and truly loves her. I AM INFURIATED AT THIS POINT!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
PISSED PISSED PISSED! Not saying that is bad-EXCELLENT WRITING and pulling such deep emotions from me-it would serve Cathy right if she were staked and she is my least favorite person right now even more than Ree at this point!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
I am still EXTREMELY PISSED with Cathy-no matter her reasoning behing this betrayal-she is PLAYING THE FOOL! I know Steve has to suspect or know something but why hasn't he said anything to David? Or is he trying to keep quiet so he can surprise Cathy to keep her in the dark-what a mess of tangled webs of deciet you have woven into this story and the wide range of emotions as well!
193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »