Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Wow I just had a feeling something like this would happen. (Meaning Ree knowing and all that stuff). Well bring Steve and David into acrion. I miss Steve! and he better not die, or I'll cry. So uodate soon!
miss understanding chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
Shocking. Just goes to show how evil Ree really is. Well, my brain is just plum fried right now, but I had to read this story. You've been updating a lot more often, twice this week (at least, by my count). I couldn't believe that she actually slept with Ree. I guess he just wanted to get into her pants. I wish I had continued to bash Ree when I still had the chance. THis story seems a lot darker than the previous but I like it. I have to say I'm even MORE worried...for all of them except Ree-and Dylan can just plain ol' die. See ya! Update soon! Choco
Lady Katreina chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
*puppy dog eyes* Oh poor Cathy!sniffle, Thanks for updating.
Lady Katreina chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
_ At least she... Uh- Oh gall! I think I'm just going to read the next chapter. X.x
Lady Katreina chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
Thanks for updating anyway n_n.
Losuai chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Three new chapters in one week, yay! It was a nice chapter. Why do I want to take a whole bunch of stakes, pin Ree to the floor so he can't escape, fill a pillow sack with garlic, bludgeon him with it,then douse him with holywater when he's KO'd and roast him? Update ASAP.
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
I don't like the Ree and Cathy together. It is desturbing . . Is being a vampire changing her, or is she her old reckless save the world self. Update soon!
murfdurf22 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
okay something is seriously wrong with me, because i like the bad cathy. Whats wrong with me, why do i always want the evil people to win in everything? Even in harry potter, if you read that, I want Voldemort to succeed not Harry! I need help. I'm supposed to be the innocent preacher kid, why do i always want evil to conquer?

Anyways, enough of that, I really liked these last few chapters, sorry I haven't updated for each one. I think David is in some serious denial. He wants his sweet old Cathy back. Sucks for him. I do feel sorry for him thou gh. I think Steve is funny, but then again I've always thought that about him, even in Bitter Blood. Oh and Ree, girl that dude is a lil freak! he tryna get him some good already. Geez louize and she doing too, bad Cathy...I'm still cheering for her though, I like the bad Cathy! (like I said something is wrong with me)
sarabeth120 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Hey! Yay I can finally review! Ahem, anyway I like the start of this... but I really don't like Ree, he creeps me out. But I guess I'm not suppose to like him am I? I like Steve better. The whole line "there are things I can do with you I can’t with Steve" is just a little disturbing... well, I hope that you update soon! Can't wait to read more!
Kay Fairchild chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
hm... extremely short chapters lately. Though I realize that the chance to leave ushanging was just too tempting, lol.

It's good, how Cathy is showing her resolve. Makes me think... will it be worth it? Agh, cliffhanger's making me think... -.-

David is plagued by doubts, in the same house as Steve. Wonderful, lol. What's going on in Steve's head, I wonder?

Can't wait til next chapter!
Losuai chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
No, it doesn't qualify as stupid. It is idiotic and reckless. Bad Cathy! Bad Ree! Never thought of Cathy Ree. Usually the protagonist and antagonist don't hook up. But... I guess this book's protagonist is David now, huh? See you next week!
Nyte Shade chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Wow...Cathy is...uh..for lack of a better term, an idiot. Lol but no I see the reasoning behind it but still. Great chapters, keep up the good work.
Akai-MS chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
*SHOCKED* O_O, OH MY GOSH! This one definatly was well descibed...but...OH MY GOSH! *blushes* I'm sorry, I'm pretty sad, but I can't help it _
Akai-MS chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Well, at least David's doing something right? And Steve is being...somewhat productive right? ...*too tempted, clicks button for next chapter* GOOD WORK!
miss understanding chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Two chapters! I thought I'd forgotten to review one but then I read the memo. I'm glad that David is continuing to train. I still have this rather hopeless notion that he might still get his powers back in some point later on in the story. He's cute, I suppose, in a Scrappy Doo sort of way. Kind of annoying and hopeless all at once, but still amusing and sweet. Ha ha...yes, I love Scooby Doo. *shifty eyes* Now, onto the second chapter. And it gets darker? Somehow, I'd foreseen this happening eventually so I'm not really offended or shocked. Just...disgusted, at Ree, of course. Cathy still has morals (I think). EVIL REE! *grabs baseball bat and starts hitting him over the head with it* THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOU, YOU EVIL VAMPIRE! *bash* SMARMY! *bash* POWER-HUNGRY *bash* STOPID! *bash* No, I don't like Ree very much. I didn't like Steve after he sent Cathy on the 'long trip' but it was obvious that he felt guilty about it. With Ree...there are no evils that he will not do. Correct me if I'm wrong. _ *eyes baseball bat* I should probably leave before I end up killing the main antagonist. See ya! Great work! Please, update soon for the sake of my sanity! ~Choco
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »