Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
WiltingBlackRose chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Yes, it does answer my question. Thank you. That was a really good chapter. The chapter doesn't upset me, it's just thinking about it makes MY lips hurt. Ick. Well, anyways nice chapter.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Awesome chapter. EVEN if it is short.
Akai-MS chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
YAI! Cathy is REALLY hard to figure out, but it looks like to me she's still herself...in some ways.

Eh, Ree is so making me wonder! Plus the fact that he's trying to hit on her (I think?) and Cathy's acting skills ARE great it just sounds like she's also flurting *shudders* But it's a good thing that when he touched her it snapped her out of it, otherwise I swear I'll smack my forehead and dip my head in the Antartic's waters just to cool my head down! XD, okay now I sound insane!

Please update soon! This is getting SO good and I want to find out what happens to Cathy, staying with Ree. Keep up the good work!
Akai-MS chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Okay, this greatly cleared some light and possibilities on the two. Great conversation and written usages, this was very well done I'd have to say.

This also shows how weak people and vampires can truly be and how little David knows since Steve is the one mostly explaining in the conversation and making the better points, which I find really sad but really funny!
Akai-MS chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Did she just reveal herself? I think she just did...okay I take that back. It's the vampire within her and her own insanity that's driving her to this. *cough*crazy*cough*

Although moving away from Cathy's insanity, THIS IS AWESOME! That was a great twist, which I think was most needed.

Ree's character and sweet talk is just perfect! I just love the fact that he's trying to get to Cathy, which makes him a pretty good bad guy, and the fact that he seems to somewhat understand her which might get to her one of these...chapter...AWESOME WORK!
Akai-MS chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Well I expected that obviously from David, but Steve is strangly a little calm about this? Steve raises a good point but not the whole thing, which I'm surprised he wouldn't think that Cathy wanted to gain more power from him. Oh well, just more suprises for the two later anyway XD.

Book two is going awesome so far, I'm so focused on it I don't notice my IM blinking right in front of me! The story is REALLY getting started now!
Akai-MS chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Their is some truth in what Cathy says. I mean, she can't learn much from Steve and David but I think she went over the extreme? If I didn't think her a guinious I would have to call her insane! Although my friend always said that insanity is the perfect rationl solution to a sane world or something like that?

Although the whole drinking the blood kinda made my stomack churn *although my stomach already hurt before I started reading this* but it was funny XD, I can't wait to find out what happens! Must know! *clicks buttom*
Kay Fairchild chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
hm... I liked it. Especially the part where David realized Steve's intentions weren't estirely selfish (ch. 4). And I love how Cathy is becoming a little... odd, shall we say?

But yes, great work! A little short, but great.
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
tres cool... this is a really good sequel. i just hope that Cathy doesn't betray David. i mean, she's just become a vampire and obviously she's going to have to fight off the newly found evil side of her, but...i guess i don't know what to expect. anyway, i've noticed that many people are falling in love with Steve and i'm afraid that i have to say i just may have to join the fan club. steve is very funny, but one thing i've noticed about him is that his feet are firmly planted but his head isn't in the clouds. his dreams have turned into his work, but i guess that's shaped him into who he is.
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
I kind of giggled after that chapter... I'm -so- not sure why. It kinda just came out... .
HauntedMisery chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Your a really good author, I like this, great work!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Is there going to be romance between them? That'll just be can you plese describe Ree again, or tell me where the description is cause I don't remember ~.~'. Anyway I wonder what he test will be. Update soon.
miss understanding chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
OK...I now do not like Ree. Not only is he a perv but he is an evil perv that wants to kill Steve (who I now like again). His is truly a great evil. Dylan scares me. O.o Another great chapter. yay! More happiness to my Friday. Keep up the good work!
Losuai chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Dylan is weird. Limb breaking freak! I pretty sure Cathy is going to something stupid, or betray them. Damn her, I still love Steve.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
I loved the chapter.

The expressions were expressed very well. I loved it.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »