Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Is this is crazy, I want to know whats happening to her. Ugg, update soon. I'm sorry but I don't like David, he seems strange and not so hero sexy type dude. I'm sorry but I like Steve. Hopefully it's not him shehas to kill. UPDATE
murfdurf22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hey i just started reading this not too long ago, but i was never able to review for it, so i'mma just review not signed in okay? okay! Anywho at first I thought I wasn't gonna like her being a vampire but now i think i do, and the part about her saying something like, "Maybe he’ll want me to kill David too." i thought that was funny, cuz it seemed like she was gettin a lil evil, lol anyways i like Cathy as much as I did in the first one, so yeah, let start to read your fourth chapter! update soon

-Murf
Losuai chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Thank you! People say I'm immature but screw them. I remember when I thought Steve was a really bad guy, but now, the antagonist is Ree. I still think Cathy is going to kill someone or do something very stupid... Great chapter, update when you can.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Thanks for the help. I really loved the chapter. I was wondering-if it is not too personal-are any of these characters like people you know?
miss understanding chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Ha ha...Steve Dave banter. I commend them on their improved relations. Before, it was like something I'd expect on a Jerry Springer show. He's a vampire who kidnapped my gf and his trying to take over the world sort of thing. I never thought that vampire blood could do that sort of thing to you. Now I'm worried all over again. WILL Cathy betray Steve and Dave? I hope not. She's a pretty strong character, and I don't like what David said. If she becomes "evil" is he going to kill her, too? *worry* *worry* Another great chapter. Update soon! ~Choco
demoness online chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
oh man ... uh oh...well lets see what happens next. I sure cant wait
Nyte Shade chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Wow...so she wants to be a bad guy now...she insane now. Well, he probably sees right thru her. But I am still enjoying this so keep writing
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Will he tell her to kill Steve,I know he will! Ah...no! geat chapter, left me hanging. But the chapters are kind of short. Well can't wait for more, update soon.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
I loved the chapter.

Thank you so much for your constructive criticism! Yes, I have a tendency to rush into it a bit. Do you have any suggestions on how I could slow it down? It's ok if you don't or don't have the time.

Well, once again, thanks so much.
Losuai chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Yeah, even though I am a self-centered thirteen-year-old, I pay close attention to everything. I guess I’m nosy…‘Vampire Cathy’ has options that ‘Human Cathy’ never had so she is unsure about her place in this ‘battle’. Does that mean she might betray Steve and David? Or is this one very big scheme that Steve is in on? Well, bravo on the chap and update when you can.
miss understanding chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
I have to admit I was surprised. Ree seems so much more...gentlemanly than I was expecting. Then again, knowing you he's going to be a three-dimensional character with a weakness that Cathy will use to play against him, except she'll probably end up feeling a little sorry for him. Cathy has a lot of courage and her funny one-liners never fail to make me smile. I liked her little convo with the thug. She was really, frighteningly brave. I would've gone for the screaming/kick the Bstrd in the groin attempt, but that's just me. I'm curious where she's going with this. Is she trying to manipulate him like she did Steve, because that ended up in a little trip to Richmond's. I hope she knows what she's doing. She wouldn't REALLY betray Steve and David, would she? ... I suppose I'll just have to be a good little reader and wait. Ciao!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
Ohh, the suspense. I can't wait to find out what happens. Update soon! I wonder who she have to kill...
Jaeiyola chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Woah, getting interesting. Will Cathy have the guts to kill someone? And Steve has Cathy all figured out, hopefully Rae doesn't know her plan. Stupid and poorly thought decision Cathy maded.
Barbara chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
hi its barbara like the book very good long time no see you can read to me by e-mail bye x
Mystik-Rose chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Oh, I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy it, I was just a little frustrated with the lack of updating, lol. Anyway, yeah, I think a thing with Steve is totally plausible, even expected. There's definently chemistry between them.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »