Reviews for Bitter Blood, Alarming Transformation
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Nice. I love looks at Cathy nonchalance, "You know what?""Hmm?" Cathy sips from a glass and sets it down on the table the two were shareing."I think David's a tad possessive.""...""Okay, maybe I think he's really possessive, but that's just me.""Just a sec. Waiter!" She called out to a passing part of the house staff. "More blood please." When he scurried off to serve her, she looked at LK's glass."Are you going to drink that." Motioning to the thick liquid in LK's glass."I'd get sick if I drank human blood... No, I just like the iron smell, drink it by all means!"And so she did.
Losuai chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
"I do know my own girlfriend." The title of this chapter and what David said. But he so does not. He "babys" her a lot... Anyways good chappie and update ASAP!
miss understanding chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Ha ha, "I'm getting a little sick of being blamed every time you two idiots do something stupid" gotta love Steve. _ He comes across as the sensible adult. So much for David growing more responsible. He's just as rash as ever. -_- I suppose it's comforting that some people-and characters-never change. One of the other things I like about your stories is that consistency (they never go out of character). I was hoping for a Ree-Cathy conflict or something, but I can see you're dragging it out for the suspense. *sob* Still, I love David Steve arguments because David always ends up picking petty arguments like a child (so cute). I can only hope that she doesn't end up tied to a chair again. Great chapter, great book. Please update soon. Ciao! ~Choco
miss understanding chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Omg two chapters. I swear, for a moment I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven...except my heaven wouldn't have such a fking slow computer. _~ This chapter flowed well with the previous book. I can't believe David went shopping. How funny! If I saw a guy his age and type shopping in a girl's store I'd have some serious questions. Cathy's certainly changed. Her experience had made her less forgiving and innocent and now this. I could believe that she decided to take on Ree on her own. That is so something her bf would do...or would have done. I bet he isn't going to be busting any more doors anytime soon if he's losing his powers. A white house for a vampire. It sounds like something my grandma would live in. Ha ha...now I have this image of Ree in granny clothing. XD This chapter was totally worth the wait and was the frosting on top of my already wonderful day. Thank you so much for updating! _ Now I'd better go review the next chapter before this page long review carries on to five pages of solid blocked review. Ciao!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
You are such a good writer! I love all of your stories.

I'd love it if you could read my story "Bloody Kisses" I couldn't think of a better name, so that'll have to do. It's about vampires, too.
Nyte Shade chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
wow...she really left. Steve and David are going to end up really getting into it. But this was good
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Yay! part II!And Cathy's a vAMpire! Muha ha ha!"Steve?" Cathy called vampire mearly grumbled and did not get up."David?" LK called to the sleeping girls look at each other an evil glint in their screamed the names in the sleeping men's ears. Both of them shot out of bed, but to late to grab the girls: who were already under the covers of their own beds.- end LK reliquishes Steve to Cathy. (She still likes Steve but now Cathy's a vampire and David has more appeal -sure he's not a vampire, but at least I don't have to go through a vampire to get to him... Or no. That's not why I like him... It's odd. Now I like David more than I did... weird.)THANKS FOR THE new STORY!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Shes definatly crazy!What is she becoming evil. Aggh, stupid! Wait is there romance in this book, will she turn sides. Ahh please update!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
No problem! I loved this chapter. I do wonder what is going to happen.
Losuai chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I've been around from chapter 8 of book one and like I've promised, I'll stay around to the end!Anyways what Cathy was thinking when it came to training, "I want Steve."I'm sensing a deeper meaning to that...A hint about further chapters? Maybe becoming Steve's fledgling has changed her affections toward him? Like how some schoolgirls have crushes on their teachers or those of higher status? I liked this chapter so please update ASAP.
Jaeiyola chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
O, I love it. I can sense theres going to be some action in the next few chapters. Will Ree believe Cathy? What would Steve or David do?
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
cathy seems a lot dummer! But I still loved this chapter! Steve seems to get more mad at cathy. But I guess anseres will be answered in there own good time.
Nyte Shade chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This was really good. I'm glad im finally reading a new part. I missed this fic. I still like Steve, but now Cathy seems a little irrational, like she isnt thinking clearly for lack of a better term. But good job.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13